lestat is doing his thing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

walpole_reptiles

Reaction score
came home today and they are still at it i swear guys 3 days straight come on have a break

Attachments

• BHP 101 AND 201 MATING 001.jpg
    BHP 101 AND 201 MATING 001.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 118
Nah lestat is coming up to 10 year old and the female is arounf the 8 year old mark now he has bred since he was 3 and she has had 5 clutches so far. This is one of their babies from last year

Attachments

• black head baby.jpg
    black head baby.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 60
Please mods sensor these posts lol.Nice one hope you get some bubs.My boy is to young this season but my girl isnt so she is over a mates place having fun lol.Keep us posted on the next few months.

Maybe if you throw a bucket of cold water on them they'll stop;). Given the breeding history, they certainly know how to do the deed!

mine have been at it since wednesday night when i put mine together. only took them 25 minutes to get stuck into it, and ive only seen them apart once for about 20 minutes

Hey mate all i can say is that they are young and in love, well not so young but still in love either that or they have both had a few stressfull days at the office and have decided to come back into their luxury apartment and get into it. Put me up for a baby when they come round hopefully ill be alowed to get another few herps by then, unless she who cannot be named spoils the fun........ MUM.............
great looking snakes you must be mighty proud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back