average length ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

also76

Reaction score
hey guys, might not be the best question but i was just wondering about average sizes of pythons.

i want to get a BHP and a woma but not sure what size they will fully grow to. see lots of mixed reports. just after averages.

thanks alot guys.

-Dan

lol this will proably not help as im not 100% sure on the average sizes but i belive it also depends where they are from.
for example most uluru womas are larger then the tanami but just contact some breeders and they'll tell you.
:)

Black Headed Python can reach a length of up to 2.6m. Woma can grow up to 2.3m

lol this will proably not help as im not 100% sure on the average sizes but i belive it also depends where they are from.
for example most uluru womas are larger then the tanami but just contact some breeders and they'll tell you.
:)

You're very right in saying that localities can dictate the size of a reptile. Womas in general, can vary rom about 4ft to the large SA 9ft+. BHPs are anything from 6ft plus. The different locales will also play an important part on colouring and marking, so don't forget to take them into account when buying.

I see you are in WA, so you can only get local reptiles and won't be able to import any from the other states. The best idea would be to get in touch with a local breeder and ask them of the locality and size of their reptiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back