ACDC Tickets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_red_head

Reaction score
Woo hoo. I have just purchased ACDC tickets for the brisbane concert. :lol::lol::lol::lol:.

Although I have decided I hate Ticketek. They only give you a 10min session and then boot you out. Tickets went on sale at 11 so I started trying to get into the site from 10 to. Got in at 10.53, logged in, requested my tickets at 11, got half way through paying when I got booted out. Not happy Jan. It then took me until 11.28 to get back into the site. This time purchased my tickets with 1min and 43 sec to spare.

I know they are trying to make it fair for everyone but surely once you get into the paying for your tickets the clock should stop. Yeah??

Anyways should stop complaining I have A reserve Standing tickets. Can't get much better than that

Melbourne 11th Feb

Yeah I just got the good news from the wife.

She was going to get me 3 tickets for myself and my two sons and ended up getting 6 tickets.
The wife and daughter who struggle to reach 10 foot between them decided they wanted to come and apparently we are also taking the School Principal from my wfies school.

We got A1 floor whatever that is. Told the wife she better bring her milk crate.......she does'nt know what she is in for:evil::lol::evil:

I've seen them several times before but the wife and kids have only seen them on DVD so I am wtoked we are all going together. There are some things you just can't miss out on in life.

Got mine! :D :D Now to dig out my old flannelette shirt!! :lol:

Check out the article!
Veteran Aussie rockers AC/DC will stage a third Melbourne concert after 110,000 tickets to their first two shows were sold out in only 45 minutes!!

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2009/05/25/1243103467708.html

I'm interested to know how much the band can make in interest with a 6month term deposit on 18 million bucks! Quite smart really :D

I was trying to get tickets for my son and I got to the point of entering in my credit card details and the damn thing timed out and I haven't been able to get back on.

It's so stupid that it times you out at that point.

Woohoo...I finally managed to get back on and I got 2 tickets with only 24 secs to spare before it timed out again. It's pathetic that you only get 10 mins because it takes so long to load each page.

He's going to think I'm the best mum in the world especially after I tell him that I've bought the ticket for him for his birthday. :lol::lol::lol:

We got tickets for Melbourne 11 too, can't wait it's 3 days after my birthday, party party party!!!!

yeah got mine too.

iron maiden last year, ACDC now. great time to be an old school bogan.

i've never been as devastated before in my life :( cos i missed out. but yeah skot, iron maiden was unreal huh? hope all u guys have an amazing time. soo jealous :)

Got 8 tickets for Sydney!!! Saw them at canberra 2001 and they rocked the house down, outdoor events are sooo much better!!
Been listening to them since I was 4, got every album some I even have 2 copies, every dvd and a closet full of shirts, now the wait is gonna KILL ME!!!!

I agree .... Ticketek suck!! :evil::evil::evil::evil:I got timed out too after an hour and a half of constant trying, and only got in half hour later (AND both myself and hubby calling non stop - never got through) ........ still got 4 A reserve tickets, but standing which is a pain. I would of liked seats because we're taking both the kids (they'll be 4 and 6 by th time the concert rolls around) but still - happy just to have tix.

Can't wait :)

Wish I could have gone, missed out on tickets this morning.. Mum couldnt get the tickets.
Have been listening to Triple m all arvo, still missed out. Pressed the green button as soon as I heard tnt come on the radio.. Still didnt get in..

Hopefully they'll have another tour in years to come..

I saw them at the tinnis centre in Melb on the Thunderstruck tour. Was WICKED. Had seats 5 rows from the front so I could see everything.Man those cannons are loud. Still have some AC/DC money lying around somewhere..Wonder what it's worth now?

RAP IS DEAD SO BANG YOUR HEAD!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah

Do you have to be over 18 to go to an ACDC concert?

Nahh....I'm taking my wife and 3 kids aged 13, 15 and 17.

And Skot WA, you are so right.........that's why I take my kids. Maiden was a top concert. I've got some unreal photo's from the Melbounre concert last year

Woo hoo. I have just purchased ACDC tickets for the brisbane concert. :lol::lol::lol::lol:.

Although I have decided I hate Ticketek. They only give you a 10min session and then boot you out. Tickets went on sale at 11 so I started trying to get into the site from 10 to. Got in at 10.53, logged in, requested my tickets at 11, got half way through paying when I got booted out. Not happy Jan. It then took me until 11.28 to get back into the site. This time purchased my tickets with 1min and 43 sec to spare.

I know they are trying to make it fair for everyone but surely once you get into the paying for your tickets the clock should stop. Yeah??

Anyways should stop complaining I have A reserve Standing tickets. Can't get much better than that
Im sooooo fn jealous

I got tickets as well and i'm so excited!!!!!! Now just a 9 month wait.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back