~If you could have one type of exotic snake, what would it be?~

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not a snake person so my two have to be either:

A Iguana or a Chameleon

:)

Lizard: Chameleon or Tegu or Iguana

Snake: Pastel Ball or Red Tail Boa

tortise: Galapagos

I would love to have all of these exotics and when i move to england i will get them!!!!!!!!!!

Not long ago I would have said i have no interest in keeping any exotics, but then i saw a pic of a Boelen's python (morelia boeleni) from PNG. Stunning!
I also like the look of the Bismarck ringed python

an irian jaya jaguar!! oh my gosh!!! sooo purty!!

bullwinkle.jpg

or some type of jauar. just such pretty snakes :p

exotics

This isn't aimed at any one but most people that say i have no interest in exotics or i would never own one , once you see them in real life ....:eek::eek::eek:there's so much available in the states your bound to like something , in about three years I'm moving to America i cant wait !

oh and id have a snow corn ...i saw one at a zoo, it was transparent , you could see all its insides and meal it just ate ! hahah so kewl

For me definitely a big Albino retic....now that's a specimen. :D
Personally, there are too many to mention...lol, there are so many beautiful animals out there that we can't have...I guess that's the appeal. I do see the beauty in alot of the exotics, hybribs from overseas etc....
I also would love a green iguana and an anaconda in a purpose built pit. That would be really cool to see an animal with that much strength and power, even though it would prob lay there 99% of the time.
Any super bright animal in a contrasting enclosure to show it's colors off, does it for me!

a luecistic burm
1126352126.jpg

a piebald retic
PiedRetic1862.jpg

a jungle retic
jungle_rt_gallarge3.png

and a black gtp
gtp-black-500.jpg

and plenty more if i have time to think

That GTP is bloody awesome,

I dont' see how people say we have the best snakes in the world, we have some bloody good snakes but nothing compaired to the rest of the world.

wish i could get a cobra or a corn snake, such beautiful snakes, its a shame its illegal to get them, but thats the law.

That GTP is bloody awesome,

I dont' see how people say we have the best snakes in the world, we have some bloody good snakes but nothing compaired to the rest of the world.

yeah i agree and were way behind on the morph side of things which really highlights it too. doesnt help that u can import pretty much whatever u want into the US aswell so its alot easier for them to produce and own all sorts of amazing snakes. still i think were pretty lucky here too. and we probably do have the best/nicest range of native snakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back