stereotype of teenagers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SCam

Reaction score
gday gday people
well i could really use ur help for an assessment piece for english on stereotypes...i have chosen teenagers. so how would you stereotype a teenager
any help wud be great

cheers

Rebelious comes to mind (not all of course but a definate majority imo)

well i dont sleep and im crazy most of the time from lack of sleep lol hope i helped =P

Teenage giris are bitchy, moody little cows that no one over 20 understands.

Teenage boys are sleeping, eating, mumbling walking edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol i hate doing assignments on teenge issues :S. Just talk about how ppl think we're rebellious drunks, who get high every other day and wanna bash ppl up... Wat school u go to by the way cause u live near me :D

Lol i hate doing assignments on teenge issues :S. Just talk about how ppl think we're rebellious drunks, who get high every other day and wanna bash ppl up... Wat school u go to by the way cause u live near me :D
lol craigslea

thnx for all the reply's btw but keep em coming

Lol oh yea... fair enough...
i rekon drugs and alcohol would be ure main one.....u can usually go on for ages about it.....

well as a previous teenager i would say that getting drunk, being loud, having fun, bitchy girls, rebelious, self centered, know-it-alls.... and this is speaking from experience so yeah :p

well as a previous teenager i would say that getting drunk, being loud, having fun, bitchy girls, rebelious, self centered, know-it-alls.... and this is speaking from experience so yeah :p
1 of the best answers so far i would prob say lazy to coz this is kinda due tomoz LOL:p

I always thought they(or most) are lazy little deadbeats that think the world owes them something....but I may be thinking of emos.

Todays teenagers are conformists who expect something for nothing.

They are either a bunch of seppo influenced, low pant wearing, american teen movie watching slackers........

or

a group of metrosexual, new aged mullet wearing southern cross flag tattoed racist bogans hiding behind a false sence patriotism who have put the older generations of aussies to shame.

Todays teens don't have too much going for them!

Lack of people skills, lack of personality, narrow blinkered veiw of the world, selfish drones. lets play follow the leader( the leader is a 30 year old rock star) individuals yet all in that subculture all dress the same etc. favorite word is "wat" with a dumb expression on their face.
hope this helps

yep i will take woteva i can wot i got so far will be pretty funny and good stuff

Funny? I was serious.
well im not 1 of em so it doesnt really effect me but a good majority of other teenagers this does seem to stereotype (even my brother listens to emo's he duyed his hair black and looks like an emo wannabe) the only thing tht seems to effect me in some cases is lazyness... but i guess funny prob wasnt the right word to use

people sterotype us so bad these days i recon. Yes we may be lazy at times, like to drink (but who dosent) get on drugs sometimes but hey, gotta try these things. personally i get hammerd for being a teen. im accused of being a low life, peice of **** just cos of my age. People say we will get no where in life and that we will never amount to anything.

Its a fact that at the age of a teen, the body clock shifts, meaning yes we do stay up later and sleep more but we cant help that. its the way we work. And for being lazy thats a load of crap. at times yes we may be but all of you are so get over it. if you were growing as much as us you would be tired to.

most teens of today manage to hold down a job, go to school and still function. alot of adults cant even handle one job. Myself, im currently still at school (grade 11), doing an interschool apprenticeship. i work all weekend and most weeknights. still find time to manage school. so this whole "oh teens and so lazy they never do anything" load of crap is starting to get on my nerve

sorry for the rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back