Worming Using VetaFarm Wormout Gel (Includes Graph)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

W.T.BUY

Hey all just wormed some of my adult dragons using VetaFarm's Wormout Gel. I picked it up from wild expo for only $12. I got this product because im fairly sure that some of my herps have worms due to the fact that lately they have lost a little more weight then they usually do during winter... Well today i wormed 13 dragons by myself. It was good practise but a pain in the ar** trying to hold the syringe and open the dragons mouth at the same time. Luckyly my jackies were felling aggressive today so didnt have to open their mouths.

What suprised me was the dragon actually injoyed the taste of the solution. All you need to do is mix 9 ml of water with 1ml of the gel. 1 ml of this solution treats 100 grams of reptile. So today i treated 1 kg of reptile. so potentially $12 lets you treat 100kg of reptile! It is always better to do a slight overdose rather then an underdose. This is an extremely safe product proven to be safe when even up to 13 times over recomended amount.

I will be monitoring the weight of the dragons every 2 weeks and keep everyone posted on weight gain. Graph attached.

Attachments

• Worming.doc
    33 KB · Views: 88
Just to be clear, the dosage rate for reptiles is 1ml per 1kg of bodyweight. When (if) you add 90% water to the gel then you would give the reptile 1ml per 100g as you state.

Just to be clear, the dosage rate for reptiles is 1ml per 1kg of bodyweight. When (if) you add 90% water to the gel then you would give the reptile 1ml per 100g as you state.

Yea soz if i confused anyone...

would it be possible to inject an insect with the solution then feed them instead of having to manualy do it? if its safe to overdose a bit could you put a bit more in to make up for spillage? and have you been eating chicken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back