buying off herpshop?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jump on their website and click on "place order", fill in the form, they will send you an email to confirm your order, it gets sent in the mail with an invoice. easy. they are great to deal with so if you have any questions just give them a call or email.

Herpshop

You can always e-mail the guys direct and explain your a first timer. They'll be more than happy to assist you. May your purchase be as easy and enjoyable as I believe everyone else's is.

Any concerns, just call the number on the website, Brian is fantastic to deal with.

money order through post office or direct deposit into herp shop bank account. very easy.
i would love to have the security of send before payment, but i just cant trust like that. a credit to society.

I have dealt with herpshop a few tiimes now and Brian is really good, but it would be good if there was a proper checkout where you just click away and then just pay with your credit card as opposed to all the emailing you have to do to get a final amount etc,then having to jump on online banking and make the transfer (I also prefer to make a purchase on my CC as oposed to money coming from my normal account - but thats me. I know I personnally would buy more from herpshop if it was as easy as that. But I still spend quite a few hundred dollars every 6 months or so,so he is still getiing plenty of business from me :p

the herp shop is great, no problems there, i love recieving the items then pay direct through the internet, couldnt be any more simplier

Dealt with them a number of times without hassle.
Main thing to remember is your order needs to be placed before midday Saturday to be sent off the following Mon-Wed.

Excellent service, 100% Reliable. I've never had an issue ordering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back