What is this?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever it is, it's head and body shape is unmistakeably boa constrictor, and those that know it should know what it is.

when do we get the answer?
Come back next week......ok?

Hey guys, stop beating your heads against the wall and let the mob call it what they will lol, what a funny thread :)
HEY..........If i wanna beat my head against my padded cell wall i will ok !!!! ;) (jas....just out of interest....what makes you think people are getting stressed ?)

Last edited:
What ever it is, it's head and body shape is unmistakeably boa constrictor, and those that know it should know what it is.

:rolleyes: lol calm down...most people had stated they were only guessing. why would you chastise them becasue they got it wrong but had previously said they weren't completely sure? if you say people who dont know the answer should not be replying to this kind of thing, then why are you only reprimanding those who actually replied? the original poster does not know what it is so is asking a fair enough question....

eyelash viper. DEFINATLY
nah wait i meant a reticulated viper for sure
no a catlle dog

its a red tail boa.

:rolleyes: lol calm down...most people had stated they were only guessing. why would you chastise them becasue they got it wrong but had previously said they weren't completely sure? if you say people who dont know the answer should not be replying to this kind of thing, then why are you only reprimanding those who actually replied? the original poster does not know what it is so is asking a fair enough question....

It's not the people that say "Just guessing, but I think it's a...", it's the people that say things like, "It's a..." or "Looks like a..." and aren't completely sure. Those are the ones that pass on incorrect information. Your second point makes no sense. If they didn't reply to threads like this, why would I say something about it? If people who didn't know didn't reply, it means that only those who know will reply, and thus, no incorrect information is being passed around. I never said there was nothing wrong with asking what it was, where does that point come from...? Either your thought processes aren't making sense, or I don't understand you.

And I am calm :D

And MzSel, people on this site need to have points made numerous times ;)

lol sorry i agree. i dont understand it either. what i meant to say was you were going off at the people who said it was a "ball python" or a "retic" (which was a lot of people - guessing) and so you thought that only those who knew what it was should reply. well because most people were only guessing this thread would be made up entirely of "true" comments. however because the original poster did not know what it was, there is no one except the actual owner who can certainly say without a doubt what it is and prove whoever said what it actually is correct. :shock::shock:hope that makes sense

You all dont know what your talking about its obviously a Childrens python my mate breeds them ,he all so has these specials colourfull ones called snows and blizzards ,there really good because no lisence is needed.

he is reliable and can get anything... he also has a mullet :p

You all dont know what your talking about its obviously a Childrens python my mate breeds them ,he all so has these specials colourfull ones called snows and blizzards ,there really good because no lisence is needed.

he is reliable and can get anything... he also has a mullet :p

hahaaa! i agree its all kinda pointless banter now....

It's not the people that say "Just guessing, but I think it's a...", it's the people that say things like, "It's a..." or "Looks like a..." and aren't completely sure. Those are the ones that pass on incorrect information.
Except, of course, they are unaware that their information is incorrect, and hence they feel they are passing on the correct information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back