maths Challange

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

antmisk

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]the challenge is to open to s/sheet but the password is the 6th number in the sequence below - [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It is said that engineers take 3 minutes to resolve this, architects 3 hours and doctors 6 hours.

If you guess which the 6th number is, you'll be able to open the excel file. Once you discover it, put your name, save it and send it on

What’s is the 6th number? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
1, 2, 6, 42, 1806, ___???[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Good Luck everyone! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am getting old and slow, it took me about 4 minutes ![/FONT]

Tony

Attachments

• Copy of Copy of Math puzzel.xls
    51 KB · Views: 177
i used a different method to the one shown on the excel sheet =/ my mind must work in a weird way lol

[FONT=&quot]It is said that engineers take 3 minutes to resolve this, architects 3 hours and doctors 6 hours.
[/FONT]

Them must be some surprisingly slow doctors. It took me about 3 seconds.

Yeah was a little easy. Took me around 30 seconds or so. I bags not seeing any doctor that took 6 hrs to solve this!!!!!

I think that the initial statement about engineers, doctor etc. is a little inaccurate. I'm assume that most people got the number pretty quick and I'm pretty sure the average person on APS isn't an engineer. Although it still give a warm fuzzy feeling believing that I am smarter than a bunch of engineers, architects and doctors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back