The Little Snake Bit Me!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xScarlettex

Reaction score
So i had my 15month old stimmi out for a bit of exercise, she was happily enjoying herself on the clothes horse and then the kitchen counter and then the clothes horse and as she went back to the counter for an adventure on the fruit bowl she lost grip, i saw her out of the corner of my eye, made a dive and caught her midair, the second she touched me the tail whipped around the finger and she sunk her teeth into me to hold on! Once she realised she wasnt falling anymore she let go and with a very guilty look on her face wandered over to the fruit bowl lol but it was the 1st time she has ever struck or tagged me! I was somewhat excited! I always wanted to know what it would feel like but shes been way to placid to even think about having a go at me! So here it is...
The culprit (although slightly bigger now)
Photo0059.jpg

The damage
Photo0410.jpg

Well you're lucky, at least you got a picture of your bite....when mine got me, I was too shocked to get the camera. Yours looks like quite a dark brown colour, my stimmie, now 14 months old is also very dark brown, like a nice chocolate colour now.

cheers, Annie

Was that a bite ?? shoot ?? I can't tell, I have seen worse paper cuts

Nice irish love ring btw

Just be glad that you didn't cop one like i did from my olive the other night during feeding time.

Attachments

• P1010735.jpg
    P1010735.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 199
I haven't got any pics either but I got bitten on the face from one of my yearling blonde macs. Didn't think to get the camera when I was asleep before she bit me.

That's not a bite, need more sauce.:)
Just showing you she cares;)
Given the circumstance I'm not surprised, snakes aren't ment to base jump:D

Last edited:
lol the ring on my middle finger was on the correct finger when the photo was taken.. its since been moved lol and im not irish, my aunty bought the ring for my grandma when she was in europe and i was given it when she died

wow the things that have to beexplained on this "herp" site!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back