Cape York !! Please Help!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Selene

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys please spare a few minutes of your time to follow these links and check them out and please please sign the petitions attatched... if you have ever been to Cape York you'd understand why it needs to be protected... this place is nature at it's finest... please help save it from the mining giants...

This first is to a website and petition set up to protect area already set as a reserve by Steve Irwin
http://www.savestevesplace.com/index.php#signup

The second is set up by the Wilderness Society to try and safe guard the Wenlock River... people say some of the biggest crocs found in Australia are right here in this river...
http://www.wilderness.org.au/articles/what-future-for-the-wenlock-river

...or you could keep talking about the important issues like whats your dogs name... I mean thats really gonna help the world

Signed both.
FNQ is one of my favorite places on this planet, Im up there often.
Its a fragile enviorment, mine one area and you effect an area 100s of kms away.

Last edited:
Signed both.
FNQ is one of my favorite places on this planet, Im up there often.
Its a fragile enviorment, mine one area and you effect an area 100s of kms away.

I agree Andyscott and thats exactly why I think people should be aware and take the few minutes it takes to help... ThankYou for doing so :)

petition closes on the 9th of June, You still have some time to get in there and sign ;)

Signed both. I still haven't been further north than the Bundaberg area so I am hoping that there are going to be a lot of natural places to visit when I do eventually make it up north :)

i signed them as soon as they came out, it is absolutely beautiful up there and we need todo all we can to preserve the environment up there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back