The Herp Shop Woodies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotora

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking at expanding my Woodie colony, I originally started a small one by just buying woodies from the pet shop, it worked out good for a month or so but now my guy is eating many more woodies I need to expand.

So I was going to buy about 600 woodies from The Herp Shop - Australia in various stages from babies through to adults and have a 2 - 3 colony system going, one month taking from one colony while the other colony recovers.

Are The Herp Shop - Australia a good place to purchase the woodies from or would you guys suggest a better place? Also have there been any problems with the herp shops woodies?

Thanks in advance guys :)

Great people! I didn't understand the payment and sending but they sent an email explaining it all! Great service and speedy!

They send them out good and I had no deadys!

i use woodies for sale, they have differnet sizes and they always arrive in perfect condition. they also send out their orders 4 times a week, so you dont have to wait until monday.

Brian's a great honest guy and the woodies are top notch.

My colony was started with his stock and I top them up every now and then.
Highly recommended. :D

I agree with the others, Dotora. Herp Shop are great to deal with and I've never had a problem with any of their woodies either. Good luck with your colony :)

Thanks for the quick replies guys.

Looks like it will be raining woodies at my house as I expand to more colonies :D

"Its raining woodies Hallelujah"
*Bursts into dance*

Hey guys,

I'm looking at expanding my Woodie colony, I originally started a small one by just buying woodies from the pet shop, it worked out good for a month or so but now my guy is eating many more woodies I need to expand.

So I was going to buy about 600 woodies from The Herp Shop - Australia in various stages from babies through to adults and have a 2 - 3 colony system going, one month taking from one colony while the other colony recovers.

Are The Herp Shop - Australia a good place to purchase the woodies from or would you guys suggest a better place? Also have there been any problems with the herp shops woodies?

Thanks in advance guys :)

Wouldnt it be better to just get 600 Adults? they dont breed till they are about 75 days old if i remember correctly.

I bought 500 off them and they arrived quickly and in good condition. Would recommend them for sure.

I also bought 500 off Livefoods Unlimited.

Have to ask around i know a lot of places are down on stock right now.

search WOODIES FOR SALE

thats who i recomend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back