Cruel baby names?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of a kid who's mother was on drugs when she gave birth and named the kid 'Rainbow'.

I thought that was cruel.

I dont like children.. they make too much noise and smell
I personally think people should make more of an effort to use cruel names..
ones that will scar them for life :lol:

Last edited:
my friend named his kids phoenix (girl) and griffin (boy), they are ok, but griff's second name is peter.(family guy?)
None names i have heard yet make me cringe as much as when an australian child is named after an american state or city. better yet when they are screeched down the isle at the local shopping center from the mother (shudder inside) because the child is running a muk.
ren

None names i have heard yet make me cringe as much as when an australian child is named after an american state or city. better yet when they are screeched down the isle at the local shopping center from the mother (shudder inside) because the child is running a muk.
ren

What about Seattle? I think that would be nice, maybe not a first name, but middle...

Well I just got a phone call from my girlfriend saying she is so appalled in her brother and his wife ....they have just had thier first child ...a boy ....her brothers name is ANDY.....SO...the wife called her son YDNA ........its her hubbys name backwards! my g/f is so :shock::oops::evil: ....

My brother works in a public children's hospital in Melbourne and gets ALL the weirdo names. Some that stand out are as follows:

A girl called Female (pronounced feh-MAH-lay)
A girl called ****head (pronounced sh'thayde)
Twins called Oxygen and Nitrogen because they had to be put on those gases as babies
A boy called Vee Ayte Kalluah (he was conceived in a V8 while they were drunk on Kalluah)
Twins that had jaundice when they were babies and were name Bili and Rubin (after the yellow compond bilirubin produced in jaundice)
A girl whose last name was Picket, and her parents called her Star
A boy called Peregrine Hawk

List goes on and on...

Well I just got a phone call from my girlfriend saying she is so appalled in her brother and his wife ....they have just had thier first child ...a boy ....her brothers name is ANDY.....SO...the wife called her son YDNA ........its her hubbys name backwards! my g/f is so :shock::oops::evil: ....

And you pronounce that...?

yep, that sux beyond words (insert shuddering feeling here)

I'd agree if it was an overweight bogan mother screaming it in the aisle, but I think it is an alright name for a normal, reasonable, nonbogan person..

A friend of my wifes called Sunny Lo, married a vietnamese guy with the surname of 'Tan' so now she is 'Sunny Tan'. :lol:

My godsons middle name is madog. lol.

I also know of a family with weird names... I think they started the craze. Three sons, named Thorn, Ridge and Storm! lol, the family is in the fashion industry so I think it was expected of them to be a little 'out there'. lol

There should be a test to see who can be parents. Some sort of licence issued to fit parents only...

A friend of mine name is Wayne King,aka ****ing....

haha :D at my old job I used to get the boss's wife when she ordered chinese food to ask for wan king chicken :lol:
I just said its supposed to be like peking chicken but differenr sauces..
was hilarious listening to her getting into an argument when the restauranter kept saying "me so sorry no wan king chicken" :D

There should be a test to see who can be parents. Some sort of licence issued to fit parents only...

most of the australopithecus simpletons couldn't pass the potato salad let alone pass a test

I think that they should have a better system for approving the names at the births, deaths and marriges

this girl i no her name is montanna her bros name is jordan my auntys name is kitty i have a cousins named summer. blaze, umily, paris (girls) stuart named after some navy ship his dad served on this dude named Melvin pimp named his son Toree and since his last name was pimp he copped it at school

I knew twins named Jack and Jill... they didn't get picked on at school either... which I thought was more surprising than anything else.

i can't exactly remember it properly it had rainbow viney (vine)-not sure on spelling and some other random thing but that was what my mums friend called her baby she is like all into greenpeace and crap so yer its really weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back