I just got kicked out of my lounge room!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

captive_fairy

Reaction score
Well my Partner just kicked me out of the lounge room because I got my gorgeous female diamond out! He likes to look at them but has always been nervous of them. Now she is getting bigger, my partner has decided that she is going to attack my son!
In his words "If she bites him and I have to get them apart, I'm going to break its neck"
But she is so beautiful!!! She's never even looked like she's going to attack him!

i am sure that if you stand in front of that big tv with a hammer prior to tonights game you can negotiate a compromise...
nice looking snake, and cute little herper by the way.

Last edited:
Great to see young ones into herps already!!!!!! Can i come over and watch the match at your place tonight, what a fully sic tv

i am sure that if you stand in front of that big tv with a hammer prior to tonights game you can negotiate a compromise...
nice looking snake, and cute little herper by the way.

Ha Ha...love it...he'd die if he had to miss the origin...but considering the only time he spends in front of the tv is to watch the footy and I spend, well pretty much every other hour in front of it, I dont think he'd believe me.
My son loves her...I have trouble getting him away from the tank during the day, he sits there pointing at her going "ssssssssss"

Woosie

That is a really nice looking Diamond! Tell you partner to drink some concrete and harden up :rolleyes:

That is a really nice looking Diamond! Tell you partner to drink some concrete and harden up :rolleyes:

Thanks...he acts all tough but hes a big softie...he gets picked on at work now because just after we got the snakes, there was one at a job site he was working on and all the guys told him to go see what it was...apparantly as soon as it moved he freaked...when all the guys started askin what the problem was when hed got snakes, he had to explain that they were his missus...they laughed at him...But in his defence none of them went near it either

haha my little boy loves our python as well, but our little snake is still too little for him too handle. he is one and a half and a bit too rough lol. they are gorgeous pics by the way :lol:

haha my little boy loves our python as well, but our little snake is still too little for him too handle. he is one and a half and a bit too rough lol. they are gorgeous pics by the way :lol:

thanks...yeah mines 1 and a half too...I gotta really watch him when i do get her out because he likes her so much, and is a rough nut...but hes always been really gentle with her, and like i said, shes great with him

i like the yellow on that diamond, she's nice.

corey, the saying is "have a teaspoon of cement and harden up":rolleyes:

Maybe where you come from it is, but around these parts it's drink some concrete. Maybe where you come from they can only handle it by the teaspoon. :p You say it your way I'll say it mine. It means the same either way.

Last edited:
Thanks...he acts all tough but hes a big softie...he gets picked on at work now because just after we got the snakes, there was one at a job site he was working on and all the guys told him to go see what it was...apparantly as soon as it moved he freaked...when all the guys started askin what the problem was when hed got snakes, he had to explain that they were his missus...they laughed at him...But in his defence none of them went near it either

Thanks for sharing the story. It gave me a good laugh. :lol:

Also if you ever want to sell your diamond you'll have to contact me first. I would love to take her off your hands. ;)

LOl my snakes crawl all over little babies its fineeeee aas long as you know they aren't gonna bite.! gorgeous diamond btw!

Just wait until she grows up, my big male yellow diamond tops 71/2 feet and about 5-6 kgs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back