State of Origin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D see I told ya's by 12 points, i just forgot to say at half time :lol::rolleyes: still take it out by 12 points at full time;):lol:

18-6.... Blues are still in this.... Queensland can't win a game with those 12 minutes of magic - Last I checked a game goes for 80min.....

GO THE maroons!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOoooooOOOoOOOoooOOOo!

QLD are kicking but But I guess you all new that would happen

It was over before it started fay, cant beleive they put this rubbish on the telly down here. im probably missing a crime drama tonight...........;)

This is one of those events that even if you're a devoted AFL fan like myself, you can get into the spirit of it.

Says alot about Melbourne in general though. If its sport, then people will come! Gotta love our crowd drawing ability.

Well done QLD... I can't give up on NSW for the series tho - showed a fair bit of fight tonight and can only get better....

what a boring game, sorry dont mean to offend but i would rather watch paint dry!
AFL any day go the pies!

what a boring game, sorry dont mean to offend but i would rather watch paint dry!
AFL any day go the pies!

At least during an AFL match you have plenty of time for the paint to dry...

:lol:

No offence taken... I like any sport when the sport is being played at the highest level... I'd watch Tiddlywinks if I knew two champion(s) (teams, is it a team sport?) were playing...

My main game union... but this wasn't a bad match. Second half a let down till the end.

All in all a game of two halves... and the better team won on the day.

AFL any day go the pies!
we only played that game down ther to try and save you mexicans.
if you keep wearing those tiny shorts all your men will go sterile, and you wil be on the endangered species list..

now i think about it, keep playing your aerial ping pong..

supprised how well the blues went, i was expecting 40-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back