Red Belly Black

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythons73

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
Hey,heres a couple photos of a red belly that i removed from a neighbours garden,it was about to meet a shovel,until my other neighbour yelled out me,as they no that im into snakes.This was just when i was releasing it into scrub,enjoy...

Attachments

• 100_3379.jpg
    100_3379.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 173
  • 100_3359.jpg
    100_3359.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 149
awesome.. i really love the red belly.. shame i dont get to relocate many out this way..

great shots of a beautiful snake, I'm glad you were able to relocate it and the shovel saw no action, it's sad the amount of people who will kill a snake rather than have it moved.

Heres a couple more of the Red Belly,this one was a fiesty one compared to alot of others ive caught and relocated.Considering the circumstances of being caught and relocated would of stressed him-her out a bit.The amount of Red Bellys around here at the moment is amazing,ive seen 3-5 in one day in a kilometre area.With all the wet weather we have recently,there is alot of frogs etc about,plenty of food for the Red Bellys,enjoy...

Attachments

• 100_3372.jpg
    100_3372.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back