Monitor breeders in south east QLD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whity

Reaction score
Just wanting to know of any one breeding monitors this year in south east QLD. I am thinking about getting ether a pair of ackies or pair of spencers. Not for a few months yet though as I will need to save up some money. But I would love to get in contact with some one close to me that breeds them or other monitors. I also would love to see pics of monitors and there enclosures.

price

And what price would I be looking at for a pair of ether of these monitors. I was told $250 each for the ackies and $300 each for the spencers is this right. I thought it was a bit expensive considering I want to get a pair.
Thanks for any help guys. :):D

Spencers are 300-350 ea, do you have enclosures big enough for adults? :)

We are makeing a outdoor one 1500w x 3000L x 2000H would that be big enough. THANKS dave:)

That would be for the spencers i would be working on 2 of them that size. And for the ackies i have an indoor enclosure that is 1200L x 700w x 700H

I wanted to get ackies for inside and something for out side. so can any one recommend a monitor for outside and i would love to see some pics :) thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back