Music that gets you pumped???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

da_donkey

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Im burning some cd's for working out at the gym, and it got me wondering.......what songs?bands / dj's get you really amped up for going hard at your choosen sport.

cheers

donk

I usually listen to some electro house and if im angry when i workout, abit of hard house eg hardstyles to get me going..

ive been cranking everything from gangsta rap, to hip hop, to AC/DC, to offspring, to RATM.

its a staff gym so its mainly just the normal guys in there, so it can be as loud and offensive as we want:D

come on people, i love pumping offspring before a surf , and NOFX before a skate session.

what gets you going

dead letter circus, tool when im on the drums speaking of wich they are for sale a 2006 sonor force with gibraltar hard ware pm if ur interested

a good one is hed P.E raise hell :)

And the same others have sad, also in flames, parkway drive, lamb of god etc.

When i'm running stuff like ATB is awesome. I can get into a rythym and run for ages. But if i'm getting pumped for a game then korn and rage go well.

AC DC
Rise Agaianst
Akala
50 cent
The Clash
Sex Pistols
Less than Jake
Letter kills

Best Song -
Rise Against - Black Masks and Gasoline

Nice Mix Rap/Punk ^

If I'm feeling a little emotional then a good uplifting trance track with female vocals. If it's housework or working out, you can't go past funky house!

Warming up before a nice game of footy. In the sheds. we used to play...

I GET KNOCKED DOWN BUT I GET UP AGAIN YOUR NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back