School subjects for yaer 11....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ADZz_93

Reaction score
im moving onto year 11 next year, and wondering what subjects i would like to pick. i hav had aboud 3 years experiance with reptiles so far, and starting to gain quite a collection. herpetology is somethng that i would love to do for the rest of my life. i was wondering if there is any science subjects, or any other subjects that would help me out.
all opinions and responsis will be appreciated.
cheers

Biology is about the only thing I can think of but it's so boring I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. I hated it.

do subjects you enjoy and will do well at

Chem would be a good option too. If you want to do anything in veterinary areas chem will be a big help.

biology is the only school subject really, and if you do that chemistry is usually a good idea as well as you need it for some things like vet science.

also you can do animal studies at a place like tafe, or what ever you have in vic... but it doesn't count as a school subject, at least not in nsw...

actually when i was looking at studying veterinary science i spoke to the school counsellor and she said out of all the sciences that biology is the best one to miss out on at school. as it is the easiest to pick up on. so ended up doing chemistry and physics and they were AWESOME! gee i'm a total nerd.... :-D then you will probably need maths and english and then just pick a couple of other subjects that you think are fun. i chose film and tv and modern history and they were heaps cool!
good luck with choosing!

DT would have to be the easiest subject you can take, and yeah I think everyone with a reptile knows what they're makeing. I just finished some new hatchie racks recently.

i'd do the subjects that you'd acheive your best possible uai with... then do what you want to do at uni.

just my opinion as uni is what counts really, schools just the stepping stone to get there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back