Does anyone own a VY Berlina 5.7L Wagon?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NERDY LOL,Can you see the baby seat in the back, my daughter loves it.

Cheers
Nick

Attachments

• IMG_8277 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_8277 (Medium).JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 29
Just heard on the news that rego prices amongst many other prices of things are going to soar....
600 for a 4cyl, 800 for a 6cyl, 1000 for a 8cyl and more on top of those prices if they are utes, go figure so tha will also mean tradies are going to cop it big with rego rises, fuel rises and god only knows what else

Its nearly that price anyways, now.
No difference between utes.

Oooh, nice.

Holden build very good wagons, as do toyota and mitsubishi.

It is very, very hard to go past a HSV Avalanche Wagon.:D:D

Good on fuel

cheap to maintain

cheap to insure

no breakdowns so far (bought new 5 yrs ago)

still look tough

go hard when needed

also, a very safe car if you look into statistics.

i got mine new in 2004 xmas eve, cost nearly 100k, you can get a good low k car for 27 now,

i'd say that's the only bad thing, resale value drops quick in the first five years.

other than that, my missus drives it everywhere, has 2 car seats in the back and it's bloody hard to get her out of the drivers seat:lol:(i bought her a vy sedan new in 03, only got 44,000ks now)

firstly, good for you for not being a one eyed 'sheep' I have had toyo's, chrysler (go charger), datsuns ford and holdens etc etc .....4s / 6s / V6s and V8s (did i mention i'm over 25 LOL ) that have all had good and bad points, Currently have a VX 'S' and love it, , my partner has a VE SV6... i refuse to drive it. ... it feels like a front wheel drive, to twitchy in the steering, a friend has VY 'S' hate it auto trans feels like its drowning in cement powder. friend has a Ford XR6 and i'm in love with the dash...

My point being is all makes and models have pros and cons, test drive a few at the car yards and see what feels right, don't buy on badge alone.

You should get a subaru liberty wagon!

Great cars with plenty of options.

I just bought a 05 B4 spec and it hammers!

Got a 3L boxter engine...:D

Not real keen on Subarus, however I'm now seriously looking into a 2001/2002 Nissan Stagea. They are a nice bit of kit and supposedly performance with the V6 turbo is fantastic. Just need to drive one to see for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back