www.wildlifeqld.com.au

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnsta

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey, This is a fantastic site, loads or relevant info on QLD wildlife and very helpful, great to help identify local wildlife and best management strategies I highly recommend people check it out, let me know what you think. Take care

Hey mate,

Just noticed they only had two numbers for the Ipswich section of their Snake Catcher Directory - they can add mine if they like, 0413 128 248. We always have someone available so it'll be good for the site :)

This has to be the best site around any other options call me if you find better for this area of Queensland? let me know, don't want to here from try hards. this is real and true lets not mess with that we have. if you have issues call me ? i can fix them for you!

Hey mate,

Just noticed they only had two numbers for the Ipswich section of their Snake Catcher Directory - they can add mine if they like, 0413 128 248. We always have someone available so it'll be good for the site :)

It would be good Jonno to have persons like you or me for that matter on there, that's willing to go rescue snakes and not ear bash the callers and make unnecessary rude comments or shy away from a Brown Snake call out. I wouldn’t forward any calls to Bryan if he was the last catcher on earth to be Honest!

Marc

maybe they should have written south somewhere in the title, north queensland wildlife apparantly doesn't exist

I am licenced relocator as well, brissy south side, logan and ipswich, northern gold coast.

Scott Eipper 0419 328 251

what true snake catcher shys away from a eastern brown snake callout Marc?
Its got 1 person as a catcher on the sunshine coast...I know there's more than just" David"...very limited information if you dont live in the Brissy area or the surrounding places of Brissy.

Last edited:
Not happy

Someone decided to hack into my user id last night to make comments, obviously someone who knows me and is playing a joke i have nothing to do with this site so please Don't ring me!!! who ever it was learn to make since and don't try again, not very impressed! changed password good luck doing it again. 1 in the morning get a life!!!!! All i wanted to say was check out this site, thought it was a good one and could help people with questions etc, everyone is entitled to there opinion however. Note to self don't have a password easy for your mates to guess.

All that effort to hack your account and they only posted that. I woulda gone hog-wild!

All that effort to hack your account and they only posted that. I woulda gone hog-wild!
I Guess Im just pissed someone guessed my password, was easy to do if you know me and my pets names. Not anymore however! True could have been alot worse!

I Guess Im just pissed someone guessed my password, was easy to do if you know me and my pets names. Not anymore however! True could have been alot worse!

Ask Mods or admins they may be able to trace ip?

It would be good Jonno to have persons like you or me for that matter on there, that's willing to go rescue snakes and not ear bash the callers and make unnecessary rude comments or shy away from a Brown Snake call out. I wouldn’t forward any calls to Bryan if he was the last catcher on earth to be Honest!

Marc

G'day mate,

My comment was very sarcastic. To those who know the operators, they'll understand :)

To be honest! I have met with brain on several occasions and would have to disagree, He is professional and always willing to help no matter what time or day, and have never heard of him shy away from a Brown or any snake for that matter. He is an human encyclopedia of reptiles from what I have taken away from my dealing with him and could not recommend anyone better. It a real shame you think otherwise. Take care enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

ditto

To be honest! I have met with brain on several occasions and would have to disagree, He is professional and always willing to help no matter what time or day, and have never heard of him shy away from a Brown or any snake for that matter. He is an human encyclopedia of reptiles from what I have taken away from my dealing with him and could not recommend anyone better. It a real shame you think otherwise. Take care enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

I agree here...Bryan would have to be one of the most sincere dedicated herpetologists around today
Cheers
Sandee :)

It's a real shame you feel like putting others Down. Maybe someday someone will do the same for you. Won't be me however dont find pleasure in that sort of thing. Take care

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back