a pair i have cooling to breed this season

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leighroyaus

Reaction score
just thought id post a pic of a pair of diamonds that are cooling atm to breed this season
the male is the ghostly white/black the female the yellow

pics dont do justice to either of there colours due to the glare.. ill have to get some more with a better camera
the male is a real ghost white colour and his black is reflective like that of a water its wierd.

both are 6 years old recently aquired the female from pythonrob (thanks heaps mate)

Attachments

• P1000450 [1280x768].JPG
    P1000450 [1280x768].JPG
    472.6 KB · Views: 184
  • P1000452 [1280x768].JPG
    P1000452 [1280x768].JPG
    331.1 KB · Views: 135
looking to get another black n white female so can breed with teh black and whit emale also

Yeah from different localities those two. I caught a diamond a month or two back which was high yellow for the first two thirds of its body and then was black and white for the rest with the tail tip showing the high yellow again.
Will be interesting to know if you get any turn out like that.
I had never seen it before.

Yeah from different localities those two. I caught a diamond a month or two back which was high yellow for the first two thirds of its body and then was black and white for the rest with the tail tip showing the high yellow again.
Will be interesting to know if you get any turn out like that.
I had never seen it before.

That sounds really interesting. Where about was this?

Mate, i have a female black and white that looks exactly like yours, have the opposite situation of the b & w female and a yellow male, which i am also cooling for this season. Will be interesting to see what comes out of it

maybe we could come to some arrangement next season coop

Sounds good, she isnt as b&w as yours, but compared to the male yellow, the difference is quite noticeable. Good luck with the breeding, keep us posted, hopefully i have some success, only my first time trying.

Attachments

• DSC_0369.jpg
    DSC_0369.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC_0371.jpg
    DSC_0371.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back