whos got the swine??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

da_donkey

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Woke up this morning went to work at 7 feeling 100% by 11oclock i felt like i had been run over by a truck.
left work and went to see the doc, im running a temp of 39.......... And guess what looks like the donkey has the SWINE!!!!!!!!!
Doc said to the nurse "put him on the list" and i was like "theres a friggin list!!!".

i live on a resort island, lots of people coming and going in close proximity to each other, i reckon this could be bad....

cant leave my room, on the tamiflu feeling like absoulte death...:(

Anyone else got the swine

u mite not have it have they swabbed u yet?
there are so many people sick with the normal flu

if u do get a temp over 40 go straight into the hospital u shouldnt be at home if u hit a temp that high

hope u get better soon!

i was sick a while a week or two ago. there was a full page thing in the paper saying if you have these symptoms go to the docs cos pretty much you have swine flu. I had every symptom thats was on the list. never went to the docs tho so i dunno

Lucky it isn't harmful... apart from making you feel awful.

omg i am going to stay away from aps for a while, I bet it will spread through here like wild fire.

The health care in mexico isnt exactly tip top 100% though. It makes you feel like crap for a day or two then your fine... more people die of the normal flu.
Can some1 please explain why the swine flu is such a big deal?

I dunno we've all been sick here for a couple weeks with the flu just start to think we was getting over it and it kicks us in the butt again .... i'm thinking we'll have to go get tested soon just to make sure ... :( the flu sucks tho no matter what kind it is it just makes you feel BLAHHHH!

You do realise that people have died from it in Mexico? And what about the people in intensive care?

yea mexico... no one has died yet in aus
people with a normal/good immune system arnt going to cark it

awwwwww poor donk!!! HARDEN UP LADY lol :):)

Gee thanks scotty, i knew i could count on you:D but you just stay healthy my frinend, you know what they say "bigger they are the harder they fall".;);)

you might be cryin your eyes out on aps like me.

No GF and mummys too far away too look after me, guess im gona have to tuff it out alone:(

The health care in mexico isnt exactly tip top 100% though. It makes you feel like crap for a day or two then your fine... more people die of the normal flu.
Can some1 please explain why the swine flu is such a big deal?

I read somewhere on the net, will have to search it again, but the big deal is that it is a rare strain of pig flu that has been past to humans. Swine Flu has always effected pigs but never been past on to humans. And i guess because medical big wigs weren't prepared for it, had nothing to fight it which is probably why ppl died. But every year you hear of a new strain of influenza and ppl dying from it.

i coped it last nite started with sore legs and back then went out to drop some movies off and it felt like a had ran a marathon. couldnt get out of bed this morning so got the doctor round and was told it might be just the flu or it could be swine. now i have to stay in for the whole week

i find it amusing that 10 people are diagnosed with swine flu and people walk around with masks on yet 1000 people die of aids and people still wont wear a condom hhmmm what has the world come too?

sorry thinking out loud again.... i hope you feel better

i find it amusing that 10 people are diagnosed with swine flu and people walk around with masks on yet 1000 people die of aids and people still wont wear a condom hhmmm what has the world come too?

sorry thinking out loud again.... i hope you feel better

BINGO!!!!!! Thinking out loud must be contagious too..........o_O

Da_Donkey.....hope you're immune system kicks the pigs butt but if you have to be layed up then there are worse places to be than Hamilton....Sending good energy your way, K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back