looking for a green diamond python breeder

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf

Reaction score
hey i have a friend that had a green dimond python
the python pased away and he is looking for another one he got it when it was 1.5 years old
and he got it from aroung the blue mountains
iv posted a pic of his python

if i can get more pics ill post them

Attachments

• MY First diamond.jpg
    MY First diamond.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 1,499
Man I loved that beautie:) RIP Lil girl;) As said. Im looking for another. that is green :) Will pay upto 500.. for the right one.

i have a female looking very very much like this one that will be breeding next season, shes not ready this year, next year she will be though.

not on this computer, ill upload one tomorrow from my other computer, or if you have a email i can email it to you

shes pretty much ready, just needs a bit more size and didnt want to risk it this year

lovely diamond. i too would like to know of any breeders of green diamonds. they are my favourite!

Yea i will also b intrested in one. I like them my friend has a female i want to get a male.

Hey leigh what were the sizes of those enclosures you were building?
I'd love a gtp, alas, not much moneys going on atm :(

I'll post a pic in a few days of one I'll be breeding next year. She's coming up for shed ATM so when she sheds I'll get a picture for you

imo green diamonds are just not so yellow diamonds. if that makes any sense... remove some of the black from that animal and it would be yellow.

imo green diamonds are just not so yellow diamonds. if that makes any sense... remove some of the black from that animal and it would be yellow.

it could be that or could be a high yellow under crappy lighting. which was my first thought when i seen it

attachment.php

that looks so photoshopped to me (sorry) the perch looks green as does the enclosure piping etc..

I would say its a nice yellow,not a greeen Diamond.Whats this herp community coming too,green Diamonds,soon there will be Orange Tree snakes,Pink headed Bhps,silver Womas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back