snakeknot

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dexter

Not so new Member
Reaction score
My male Jungle python managed to tie himself in a knot while trying to swallow a XL mouse.:lol:
He managed to untie himself after finishing with the mouse.

Attachments

• P14-06-09_20.39[01].jpg
    P14-06-09_20.39[01].jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 131
  • P14-06-09_20.42.jpg
    P14-06-09_20.42.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 166
What a noodle :rolleyes: Thanks for sharing. It would have been interesting to see it untangle. Did it try push its food down first or did it untagle then push its food down?

What a noodle :rolleyes: Thanks for sharing. It would have been interesting to see it untangle. Did it try push its food down first or did it untagle then push its food down?

i had to get him of the branch before he finished as it was not going to work. the knot was getting tighter as he was hanging while eating

lmao so funny:D. i wonder what was going through the snakes head when it realised it was in a knot:shock:

How funny is it! My stimson did it the other day too, and he wasn't even preoccupied with feeding, just a lapse in concentration I guess... Wasn't quick enough to get the camera though...

Maybe it's the cold weather, not thinking right... :)

Mine is almost as good as that. I say almost coz the jungle knot is still a classic :lol:

Attachments

• DSCF2035.jpg
    DSCF2035.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCF2034.jpg
    DSCF2034.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back