Women???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait till i fully shake this swine flu, so i can go back to my local for a drink, where they dont ask for ID and neither do i.

donks

Sorry girls but I have to agree with donk, at least in parts. Women are imo taking this lib stuff way too far. The door opening is common courtesy, not a degrading-to-women thing. I open the door if I am there & someone is coming, male or female. And the great loo seat debate isn't a problem in this house, the seat, lid & all is always down. That way everyone has to lift whichever bit they need to & no-one feels hard done by, lol.
Thought I'd share this though as it kinda of sums things up nicely , don't you think, lol..........................
bothman-1.jpg

This is a joke thread and people want to get their hackles up. Relax :D

drama_llama.jpg

Maybe she got upset because you stole Peter Griffin's line without giving him credit.

Dont listen to her donk,she is a lucky lady and you should remind her of that regularly.

a

somtimes i feel like im doing these girls a favour, just by spending time with them.

donks

hahahahahahahahaha
ok..i agree with some parts that people have said...and yes she sounds like hard work..but lets not get too up ouselves! i mean really....doing her a favour?! maybe she thinks shes doing the same thing for you ;)

Looks like someones just discovered Family Guy for the first time.

Also, you should tell her SHE is sexist. Her saying "good I don't have to cook" means she assumed the woman is the cook... sexist.

Last edited:
congrats to the people who first picked the family guy references:lol::lol::lol:

This has been a fishing expedition from an unlucky swine flu victim that is stuck at home with only APS, facebook and the complete series of family guy to keep him happy :D

thanks for bites (and support ) people

donks

are women and feminists in particular just a little bit slow?
learn to work the toilet seat... it either goes up or it goes down :lol:
not that complicated really :rolleyes:

lol nice one

This also seems to be getting a little heated, fair enough tho, you cant treat women bad, but i think i may of just been a joke to start with.

If a girl said the same thing about a guy would you still think it to be offensive???

probably not :D

keep it civil here guys

donks

Everything in this thread has been hilarious :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I am closing this guys. Sorry, I am married man. Must obey.

And on top of it, I love all people woomen, man, feminist types, lesbians, guys, hetro/homo/nuclear people all people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back