What was your first???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

da_donkey

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
1) What was your first album ever purcased -

2) what was the first concert you ever went to-

mine was

1) Brothers in arms (dire straights) on vinyl :lol:

2) Poison (open up and say aaahhh tour) made my mum take me when i was 7 or 8 yo

this should bring up some surprises

donks

1 U2 beautiful day *single*
2 Minotaur a local band.. as for concerts never been to one...
Going to pinks concert in August :p

First album: Led Zeppelin IV
Gig: Glenworth Valley Weekender to see Offspring when I was about 13

Ugly Kid Joe, that one with the hand drawn cover of the statue of liberty type dude
Paul McCartney with my dad when I was like 9 or there abouts.

album - alanis morissete (how ever u spell it)
concert - usher LOL

Album - Transvision Vamp - Cant remember what it was called... but baby i dont care'

Concert - Bee Gees when i was about 12 my parents took me along.

1) The first album I ever got was Eminem Encore.. But the first I ever actually purchased myself was ACDC Black ice.
2) My first Concert was Fall out boy,

first cd silver chair
first concert...like ibites Minotaur ..lol and hanson..yes i was a massize fan and was going to marry taylor:rolleyes:

1 it was a double album called Headbangers heaven, i paid for it with money from a paper round and i hid it from my parents. Funny thing was we didnt even have a record player. i've still got it now mint in the plastic. got it in around 1985
2. first concert was Jimmy Human and Spectre 7 cant remember the year but about 1987. Was in a pub in St kilda and was a great night.
Got right into bands after that and i was the one who always pulled out a mixed tape at parties to put on but my tastes were NOT for the masses and the tapes only lasted one or two songs so i made sure i started hard and fast.

first album was Leif Garrett, and first concert was David Bowie, it was the 'serious moonlight tour', I think 1981? Laqng Park Brisbane.

Setsucht? - Rammstien
first major concert i paid for myself was Black crusade: Lamb of God, Killswitch engage. unearth

mine was

2) Poison (open up and say aaahhh tour) made my mum take me when i was 7 or 8 yo

donks

The marshall matthew LP

Eminem concert

i was like 11

..lol and hanson..yes i was a massize fan and was going to marry taylor:rolleyes:

Dont worry i was going to marry Taylor Hanson aswell..........until i found out he was a dude:shock::shock::shock:

keep em coming guys, there has beeen some crackers so far

donks

mine was

donks

Yeah mine was also Brothers in Arms on cassette:oops:(we'll keep that between me and you, ay Donk?;)).

First concert was Metallica in 1993.

first album was smash hits or something like that
first concert was Silverchair & Powder Finger across the great divide

What was your first???

1) What was your first album ever purcased - Elton John

2) what was the first concert you ever went to- Culture Club @ age 9, my cousin who was 10yrs older, took me.

Funny thing is..I didnt even know I was gay then..

- Culture Club @ age 9, my cousin who was 10yrs older, took me.

Funny thing is..I didnt even know I was gay then..

HAHAHAHA i was having this convo a jobsite one day and one of the big burly concretors was hasseling me about "poison" so i asked him and he said "culture club" the whole jobsite erupted in laughter:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back