American Reptile Forums

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile_Boy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey there guys and girls

Does anyone know any reptile keeping forums from usa and over seas??

Cheers

I was gonna say the 1 bigi did, but in all honesty most of them are garbage compared to APS!!

yeh that is true i am wanting to get intouch with over seas bearded dragon and carpet breeders because iam intrested to find out about some of there animals and how they got some of there phases.

yeh that is true i am wanting to get intouch with over seas bearded dragon and carpet breeders because iam intrested to find out about some of there animals and how they got some of there phases.

I wondered the same a couple of yrs back, so for bearded dragons, try www.reptilerooms.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=26667 for history in the USA, best I could ever get. It all basically boils down to them interbreeding their beardies over & over, & now they're finding big health problems, possibly due to this. People here have had more of a selection of beardies, so interbreeding isn't as necessary, thus a healthier range of coloured beardies.

I was gonna say the 1 bigi did, but in all honesty most of them are garbage compared to APS!!

big call, imo MP is the best around. lots of photos, no one fighting about pointless crap and lots more people sharing photos etc. some of the morphs those guys are producing are mind blowing!

big call, imo MP is the best around. lots of photos, no one fighting about pointless crap and lots more people sharing photos etc. some of the morphs those guys are producing are mind blowing!

Absolutely agree, head to the morph forum in carpet pythons, those animals are smokin!:p

Yes, totally agree.

I only say this Jason as when I look at this forum I only ever look at the bredli link as they are the only morelia Im interested in and nothing new ever comes up, I find aps is alot more active, but you are so right when it comes to no fighting or pointless crap!! I'll have to take a deeper look!!

Cheers,
Bax

i have a great uk forum... but its
"against the rules"
to post other forums on here

if u google u will find some interesting sites, some are shockers others are really helpful and u will learn lots from them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back