iphone question?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aoife

Reaction score
ok, so my boss has an iphone which she has no idea how to use. anyways my question is do you have to buy music from itunes or can you simply add any music from your computer?

with my phone (and every other phone) i have all my music on my computer & i just hook my phone up and add the music FREE. just wondering if there is a cheaper way for her to add all her fav music.

sorry if this makes no sense, im not very tech literate.

just add your music to itunes, and then put it on the phone from itunes.
its free to add it to itunes, j ust go file add folder/music

Open up itunes and put in any cd from your collection and sync it to your iphone. You don't have to buy music from itunes.
itunes is evil. I have never bought any music from them, and i never will.
Just get your boss to sync a handful of her fav cd's from her collection onto her iphone.

Hope this helps :)

If you have Lime wire, or any other music software thing like that, you just simply drag them across from Limewire or whatever, over to Itunes..
Thats the same for any ipod..

yeah i just use itunes as my music library, never use itunes store. thats good, she'll be happy with that.

she bought the phone when it first came out & still has not one song on it!! plus she has a ipod too, jeepers people!! iphone is an ipod!!!

Yeah my son gets my songs from limewire then puts then on my itunes library...just let your boss know you can only sync from one library...i thought i could get songs from my sons library and lost everything on mine, so had to start all over again...if you search i phone on here you will learn how to turn your tunes into ringtones without paying for it as well... i love my phone alot more now i know how to use it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back