What was your first???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First album (s)
Paranoid Black sabbath
Master of pupets Metalica
Cow boys from hell Pantera

But had stolen all My relos Ac/dc and sabbath and alice cooper albums long before i could buy my own

1) What was your first album ever purcased - Best of Blondie, I bought it on tape and it was with my own money. If I remember rightly it was $11 as well!

2) what was the first concert you ever went to- Pink Floyd - Western Springs (Auckland) in 1988

Thx

Dead Kennedys - Fresh fruit for rotting vegetables
The Sunny boys @ The San Miguel

1st album was Ricky Martin when i was like.......4??
1st concert was Matchbox20

the first record i got was KISS - UNMASKED
first concert was THE POLICE at festival hall in melb :)

1. Carols by candle light :)
2. Bullet for my valentine, cant remember which album, but i was around 8 yrs old :)

Never bought an album, have you heard about the internet? :lol:

First concert? "Bring the Rukus" jam/bboy battle, not sure if that is a concert? It had music and smelt of some sort of strange smoke so i guess it would count.

first album: black sabbath
first concert: Angels, screaming jets and rose tattoo
Best Concert: iron maiden :)

floyd live eh???? i hate you slimbo :evil:

And you're the older one too? I'm surprised... tho it wasn't with Roger Waters - but Gilmore rocks so much more anyway! It was still the most amazing concert I've been too - regardless of how many I've been - Floyd was by far the best show all up!

Oh this is terrible :lol:

1st album was Little River Band, First Across the Line (I think that was the title)... Still a classic anyway :)
1st Concert was AC-DC in 85 I think??? See! I got better :lol:

First cd was Alanis Morrisete Jagged Little Pill.
My first and only concert was Celine Dion When she came to Melbourne last year.

1st record...Moody Blues
1st cd......dont remember lol
1st and only concert....Midnite Oil at Newcastle Workers Club(panthers now) 5 yrs ago(i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back