Update on kit (pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitah

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well, kit has grown a heap from when I got him and is now 10wks old! He and taz get along BRILLIANTLY, I'm very glad I adopted kit cause they now seem quite attached and it gives taz both a great playmate and a companion for when I'm not at home.

As always, messages about hating cats, e.g. scrubby food, cursing them for killing wildlife etc. As previously mentioned these are 100% indoor cats.

I rekon this is a gorgeous photo :D I know its over exposed but I love it this way :)
Hai__Watchya_doin_by_xshadowxv.jpg

Stargazer_by_xshadowxv.jpg

Stargazer_pt__2_by_xshadowxv.jpg

Observer_by_xshadowxv.jpg

Intensity_by_xshadowxv.jpg

Bright_eyes_by_xshadowxv.jpg

Big_wide_world_by_xshadowxv.jpg

Bros_in_da_hood_by_xshadowxv.jpg

and finally just an amusing picture of taz so he doesn't get too left out (not the best quality... he moved rather quickly and lost focus lol)
Catzilla_by_xshadowxv.jpg

Intensity should be called blue steel.

Nobody can call your cats wildlife killers, you've even turned Taz vegetarian.

Haha yes blue steel I love it.

He's so cute and you're a great photographer. I love the colours in his eyes, that's really cool.

Lol hadn't thought of that Phil, gave me a laugh!

Excuse the names on the pics... You just need a 'title' for uploading pics onto deviant art, and I suck at coming up with them :)

Beardieboy, his eyes are awesome at the moment... at 6wks his eyes were starting to change colour from a grey-blueish colour to a yellow-gold... you can still see the outer rim where its that greyish colour :)

Oh yes I see - I love the way kittens' eyes change colour! My girl's were the bluest blue then went green and now they're yellow with a green halo, very pretty. I just love how you can see the pigment almost like granules in her iris - lovely!

(Off topic, I once had a friend who found a kitten and bottle fed it and then kept it and one day she said to me, it's so sad my kitten's eyes changed colour from blue to yellow, I wish they had stayed blue, I have never seen a cat with eyes that blue, I reckon he's unique. I didn't want to upset her so I chose not to tell her that every kitten's eyes are blue when they're tiny babies!)

My scrubbys an indoor pet as well maybe they could have a play date, only if kit promises to behave :)

I was going to say that Kits eyes aren't really like the Cullens, cause they don't go black... but then I remembered they NEARLY do! his eyes literally look black when he's in a psychotic playfil kitten mood...

Thanks guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back