Green Tree Frogs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty_C

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Here is a few pics of our night trying to sort out our toad problem.

We ended up getting 5 bags of them, unreal!

I also love the fact that I know people actually buy green tree frogs and yet we have a healthy habitat just around our house, gee there have been some big ones.

Hope you enjoy the pics.

Scotty

Attachments

• IMG_4837.jpg
    IMG_4837.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_4839.jpg
    IMG_4839.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_4841.jpg
    IMG_4841.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_4842.jpg
    IMG_4842.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_4846.jpg
    IMG_4846.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 84
Kill them.....oh no.........we like to blindfold them and drive them to other side of town and then kick them out of the car. ;)
LMAO :lol::lol:...yeah we have a healthy population of kermits here to ...and toads ,ugly looking creatures ...i like to play chicken with them on the road ,they make a great popping sound when you connect ;).....

Thought Id share another pic from our hungry GTF that visits.

A little keen, for my fingers of late :)

Cheers
Scotty

Attachments

• IMG_5446.JPG
    IMG_5446.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 74
Thats the way frogs should look,, Not the obese things you see people overfeed in their collections!

yehh we have had the huge greeny around for years n years. but only recently our kitchen sink tap had a cut in it
n started leaking so we wraped a tea towl around it to stop it spirting every where
n he sits there every nite soaking up the moisture and doesnt move no matter how manny ppl r in the kitchen or how manny times u use the take or accidently knock it
its their every nite n sits infron of the microwave for me to feed it a cricket every morning.

sure thing scotty ill chuck sup pics up if hes out tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back