Scuba divers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

da_donkey

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Any aps members into there diving?

Where have you dived?

donks

I used to dive a fair bit.

Mainly in Port Phillip Bay.

Now i just stick to the spear fishing.

Im too young to scuba dive with a licence :( but i've scuba dived in the Great barrier reef and off carnarvon in west australia :D abo****ely love it and planning to do much more in future. how bout you?

I've done the Lena wreck dive down at Bunbury and a couple of dives around Perth. Although I mainly do night diving for prawns and crabs. I'm also planning on heading up to Exmouth and Coral Bay to do some diving at Ningaloo Reef this year.

vaniuatu, great barrier reef, exmouth, coral bay etc.... rottnest island, port phillip bay, flinders, portland etc....

As soon as im sure 100% over this flu, i'l be havin a huge feed on free cray's....yum yum

Dive a fair bit! Done Barrier reef, wrecks off warnambool but mainly dive the Illawarra region. One of the best dives I have taken was shellharbour's Grey Nurse cave. Ive dived many places but this would have to be one of the fav's.

crazydivers

I have dived
Nelson Bay
Swansea channel
Fiji and her islands
Vanuatu islands
Forster
Seal Rocks
Hawkes Nest
Shoal Bay
At a few not mentioned

i have always loved to scuba dive..........................................maybe one day

Love my scuba... Dived in Fiji, that was far and away the BEST experience..

Dived The Spit at the Goldie a few times (very average), dived Cook Is. (off Tweed Heads) once or twice. It was brilliant there.. couldn't see the ocean for the turtles, and we heard whale song the whole time we were down. Dived the HMAS Brisbane wreck, it was brilliant too.

Did a yacht sailing holiday in the Whitsundays with gear on board and just dropped off the edge of the boat whenever/wherever we felt like - mind blowing.

I have dived at 1770 and most of the outer reefs off 1770 but that is all

I have scuba dived in fiji but mainly scuba dive around kiama and south coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back