New wa bhp bought at expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

COOP

Reaction score
Few pics of my new girl, me and my mates bought two females and a male at the expo, she is doing very well. Great to handle, only bites when food is around. No name as yet, will come up with one when i find something good

Attachments

• DSC_0358.jpg
    DSC_0358.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC_0324.jpg
    DSC_0324.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC_0343.jpg
    DSC_0343.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC_0345.jpg
    DSC_0345.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 90
VERY nice snake! you gotta be happy with her. such striking markings on a light background. lovely

Very nice indeed,i would be feeding a little bigger food item,ive got a 5month old,and i feed it a adult mice,barely left a bump....

Do you know where in WA those came from?
Definitely not Pilbara.

Maybe above Broome?

Cool BHPs.

Cheers,
D.

Very nice, I also got a pair of WA black heads at the expo. Who did you buy them off?
Like pythons73 said...I also feed mine adult mice and they have no problem getting them down.

Yeah, i know with the food, fed her a hopper rat tonight, which she got down easier then i thought. Out of the three we got, i think she was the "plainest", but had the most character when we handled them, so i was happy to take her, the other BHP'S look even better, espcially the other female. Not sure who we bought them off or of their locale, it was a stand on the front wall, i think they were from melbourne, dont quote me though. They were really nice guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back