Macro Shots of Netted and Ackie DUW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilK

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all, how's it going? I had my camera out today and thought I'd snap some pics of the two herps that were out and about.

This is my one remaining central netted dragon, Miguel. He is a pretty dull colour now because he really needs a shed and the dust from his sand has stained him. I should change it all over to white sand, but I'm far too lazy. I had another netted (Sanchez) but he died recently - RIP mate. As I said, I'm not a great photographer but some of these turned out pretty well I think - pity I had to downsize them so much for APS!

IMG_3859.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg

IMG_3864.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

IMG_3867.jpg

IMG_3868.jpg

IMG_3869.jpg

IMG_3900.jpg

IMG_3901.jpg

This is one of my two ackies. The other one wasn't out when I had the camera - he is always hiding! Neither of them have names because I can't think of what to call them, but they are my favourite herp pets.. I wish I had bought ackies sooner, I just love them.

IMG_3858.jpg

IMG_3860.jpg

IMG_3872.jpg

IMG_3873.jpg

IMG_3874.jpg

IMG_3875.jpg

IMG_3876.jpg

IMG_3877.jpg

IMG_3879.jpg

IMG_3880.jpg

IMG_3899.jpg

IMG_3902.jpg

IMG_3903.jpg

IMG_3905.jpg

IMG_3906.jpg

IMG_3910.jpg

Cheers guys, hope you enjoyed.

very nice ackie, they arent the sand fire form are they? they'r pretty

sorry forgot to mention can you post some pics of the netted enclosure?

Yep red sandfire ackie.

Couldn't be bothered taking more photos mate haha sorry. It's just got a mixture of red and white sand, it's a metre long the last 30cm of which is water (was a wtaer/land tank for crabs). Hot light at one end, with a rock under it. A hide in the middle.

thats pretty big i think he is certainly a looker!! it looks like a red phase with the red sand!!! sorry i didnt read the post correctly! perhaps he is a loner!

Accies are awsome i can watch my little guy for hours, need a mate for him.

hey phil, i nice netted you have there, very calm and docile to sit on your lap for the photo's

Haha yeah he is awesome. His mate who died was bigger and much more skittish, I never picked him up if I could avoid it. Miguel isn't like that, he'll happily get picked up and sit on my bed/tummy/lap/shoulder. When he has enough though he is allowed straight back in his tank of course.

great pics. Here is one of mine :

Attachments

• IMG_0256.JPG
    IMG_0256.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 36
nice netted i have two. they are fighting abit at the moment hope they stop soon.
you can cheek them out in my album as im still working this site out
your ackie's are great also how big do they get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back