Dirty 30!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bax155

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well 30 years on and I'm still the same, a hand full :lol: Half a bottle of Jim Beam, a few Tooheys twist tops (sorry Ewan) and a 1/4 bottle of Tequila with orange and mango and I'm still goin, this time last week I was naked burning the hair of my bum on the fire I had at my party after downing a bottle of Wild Turkey, what have I learnt?? It pays to have a gut full of taco's!!! In all seriousness what is 30?? I still feel 20 and still got my handsome young face :oops: :lol: , although this time a decade a go I was a totally different person, stoned 20 hours a day ( sober over a year now :D ), no child, no mrs, no cares!! I guess I have matured slightly :lol:, what have I learnt?? Age is a number society classes us by, don't let a number dictate your life, live life how you feel it should be lived and at the end if you have no regrets life was good!!
Sorry about the rant :lol: guess I'm getting old :lol: !!
Happy birthday to me and cheers to everyone, bars still open!!

Baxter the dirty 30 year old!!

Hey thats a great way to live lol

Age isn't the be all & end all it's really how you feel ;)

Happy bithday to you old man..

ha ha yea mate i turned 30 in jan too... nufin's changed... still get told i look 23 so i spose i must be doin sumfin rite.. ha

ave a top one fella

easy

happy bday bax
i still got another 9 years till im 30
im 21 engaged and a baby on the way
every one tells me i gota grow up but the way i see it is if i grow up now what exempal am i going to on my son
but yer happy bday

You're old as!!!!

Just kidding, happy birthday!!
happy_birthday_presents.gif

My mum says that her 30's have been the best years of her life.

Yea i turned 30 last month and still feel the same as i did when i was 18 , maybe a little more mature (maybe not lol) Did take me 3 days to get over my 30th but. Damn tequila. Guess the only difference is im not on it every night like i used too, and would rather drink with a few mates than goin into town and gettin wasted and into all sorts of trouble.
Heres to the dirty 30s

Happy Birthday Bax ....alls good at 30 ...its 40 that you have to get your prostate checked ;)

happy bday bax
i still got another 9 years till im 30
im 21 engaged and a baby on the way
every one tells me i gota grow up but the way i see it is if i grow up now what exempal am i going to on my son
but yer happy bday
Growing up is overrated!! Being immature allows me play with my son LOL!!

You're old as!!!!

Just kidding, happy birthday!!
happy_birthday_presents.gif

My mum says that her 30's have been the best years of her life.
Thanks Jordo, I plan on my 30's being the best years too!!

Yea i turned 30 last month and still feel the same as i did when i was 18 , maybe a little more mature (maybe not lol) Did take me 3 days to get over my 30th but. Damn tequila. Guess the only difference is im not on it every night like i used too, and would rather drink with a few mates than goin into town and gettin wasted and into all sorts of trouble.
Heres to the dirty 30s
I grew out of town 5 years ago, so much better getting wasted at home!!

Happy Birthday Bax ....alls good at 30 ...its 40 that you have to get your prostate checked ;)
Wouldnt mind getting my prostate checked tonight :shock:!!!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!!

Bax...

Hey Bax,

Happy birthday, I turn 30 as well today. Bring on the 30s.

Shayne
Nice 1 bday on tha same day!! So happy bday to you too!!

Happy birthday to all of you....I can hardly remember being 30, it's almost 30 years ago. :) In 18 months I'll be....SEXY SIXTY.....!!!!! :)
Annie I dont know about SEXY SIXTY, maybe STALE at SIXTY!! ;) :lol:

Bax.....wait till you're 60...lol. Actually I'm only 58 so just a "chicken"... my husband will be 74 in July...and trust me, there's life in the old dog yet. hee hee hee !!! At 30, your life has hardly begun. :) Just enjoy every day at a time...coz mate, time flies. :)

Mate... My 30th was a blast!!!! a 15hr pool party that involved a diverse array of people and activities....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back