Good Luck missllamathuen

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Lana, good to hear that you and the bub are doing well.

HAH now you can say ''THATS NOT A BABBBBBBY ....THIS IS A BABBBBBBBBY" congrats to you both on the birth of little BIG wazzaaa.xxxxxxxxxxxx...go the 10lbers plus .....

Congratulations on your big healthy bundle of joy. Let us know when you have chosen a name. All the best

xxx

YAY!! Congrats Lana, good to hear all is well. Hurry up & name him, lol!

Lana is going to try to get on-line sometime today. She can't wait to read all the posts here. Just one thing though. She says sorry for not contacting people to let them know individually but there was no time & she couldn't answer her phone during the birth for obvious reasons. Her phone went flat sometime yesterday so she wasn't able to call anyone. I just wanted to clear that up before I get any more rude PMs about not being personally informed! It is not my place to tell all & sundry which hospital she is in so if you want to know, pm me & I will ask her for you.
Pics up soon she hopes, but if she can't get on, her dad will send me a pic via mobile & I can put it up for you. He has heaps of hair & is feeding well but no names as yet. He will always be Ned to me though, lol.

great to know all is well with the little big man ...and that she is doing ok too ....:)

NOW lama you can honestly say you know what it feels like to push a watermelon out ....so for those who want to know roughly the weight of this little big man ,next time your at the super market go and pick up a whole water melon ....cause they are roughly around the 5kg mark ...or a 5kg bag of spuds ...:)

YAY CONGRATS LANA!!!! 10 pounda thats gotta hurt! anyways all the best and name him!!! he's gonna be an awesome little herper

Maybe for some yommy:lol:
A huge congrats to you & your family Lana, welcome to the world little man:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back