Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
your to kind
ha now ive got to fix your other arm.. any thoughts yet? exotics maybe?

Hey Wayne thats come up a treat ,wish I could find someone around my area to do quality work like that. is that the finale ..or is there a few more pics to come .....Definately the best cob web elbow ive ever seen ....no attention to detail has been spared ...fn awsome

hey spoonman, can you pm me an email address i want to email you a photo of an awesome jungle backpiece i seen in a magazine and want your thoughts on replicating it with australian natives....and inking it on my back.

I entered my arm in the Adelaide skin deep tattoo show last Saturday, it was a great show and there was some awesome art on show.
At the end of the day I walked away with a 2nd for best cover up, 1st for best arm, 1st for most realistic and 1st for best Aussie tattoo. Couldn't of asked for a better day. :D

Of course Reg walked away with the best tattooist of the day. He had such a big pile of trophies he could hardly carry them all, but he managed .... LOL

skindeep09.jpg

congrats mate, the tat looks great. might have to travel up your direction when i want a tat done...

Thanks Andrew, antaresia boy and Will.
I was and still are stoked with the result, I would have been happy with 1 but 4 just blew my mind.

Congrats Larks, that is one amazing tat. I think a trip over to SA is going to happen real soon...:)

A funny stat I seemed to recognise yesterday...We went and saw Pearl Jam in Sydney (and yeah they rocked) ...one thing I noticed is that the female population seemed to outnumber the males with the amount of people sporting tats.

I dont own one myself but cant help admiring the art. Probably too hirsuite for a good tatt anyway.

Mate that is unbelievable, so so good...Even better than a southern cross tattoo:lol:

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back