Business Planning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abbott75

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been trying to write a proper business plan for a few weeks now, but really, I'm getting nowhere.

Does anyone have any ideas on what it will cost me to get it done with a professional?

Thanks,
Adam

Forget about a professional to do it. They will charge you thousands and wont have their heart in it.
I did one many years ago, it took me about 4 weeks, full time but was well worth it.
I will say that the plan was turned upside within the 1st 2 years, and still needs to be upgraded as things change. There are Government agency's that deal with small business, and they have a heap of documentation that will assist you in the right direction, as far as setting up and a business plan.

Cheers bigi.

It is just a bit frustrating knowing what I want to do, but not knowing how to put it into a plan that others can read and follow along!

I guess I'll just have to keep trying.

G'day mate,

When I first started ERD, every business based book, website and person told me to write a business plan. I sat down and tried to do it a few times but I'm fairly easily distracted and it was too boring.

If you have a fairly clear idea of what you are going to do, aren't scared of risk, are willing to put in the hard yards, sacrifice some stuff and have plenty of confidence you will pull it off. In the first year, my business partner and I elevated ERD from a snake pit and a small collection of snakes to a business that more than suplimented our wages, and in the two years after I bought her out, I have pushed it even further to where it now solely sustains myself and my partner quite comfortably. It has room for even more growth, which will be happening in the next year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back