how will you die?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan: At age 30 you will perish in an explosion caused by a leaky pilot light and a faulty electrical switch Thats not good considering Im a plumber and often work with gas appliances!!!

Chris: At age 47 you will die in a fiery golf-cart crash, alcohol will be involved.

at least theres alcohol involved!!

Jenny: At age 38 you will die from a lethal overdose of methamphetamines.

My partner: Paul: At age 67 you will choke on a piece of steak.

My sis: robyn: At age 35 your prototype flying machine will work, and while aloft on its maiden voyage a passenger jet will take you into it's jet engine, and throw you out as a mist.

lol i just did dads for him it said at the age 76 he will get lost on a road trip and his life will become like the movie wrong turn

OMG I GOT:

kaitlin: At age 30 you will become lost during a road trip and wind up living out the movie "Wrong Turn":rolleyes:

i'm 13 now!!!! WTH............................have never even heard of this movie

HA IT LIES!!!! as i knew it would:rolleyes:............................this time i got
kaitlin: At age 18 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Canada.

so instead of dying in 17 years i'm going to die in 5 years!!!:evil:

At age 113 after your spouse leaves you and your children disown you, you will go to work to find that you have been fired. This all proves too much to take. You decide to take a walk in the park but are robbed and murdered before you get there.

I don't think so - I am going to die laughing at my results VERY soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: come on to begin with - 113!!!

At age 113 after your spouse leaves you and your children disown you, you will go to work to find that you have been fired. This all proves too much to take. You decide to take a walk in the park but are robbed and murdered before you get there.

I don't think so - I am going to die laughing at my results VERY soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: come on to begin with - 113!!!

LOL still working at 113 GW

FAY: At age 87 the artificial intelligence software you programmed becomes self aware and devours you. You will be saved to disk though, so no worries.

Gee..I can rest now...

haha!!

At age 22 your head will explode after being exposed to Britney Spears for thirty-six consecutive hours!

At age 87 you will die fighting a Global war on Terrorism in Spain.

or is it,

At age 78 you will refuse to give a quarter to a beggar. Immediately afterwards you will be hit by a bus

Rosabella: At age 64 you will go down in a small raft, in your friend's pool, and subsequently drown.

Lol :)

rosabella: At age 53 you finally kick the heroine habit! Congratulations. Unfortunately you stopped because you died from an overdose.

Ahhh! Even younger now :rolleyes:

chris: At age 41 you will die from wounds delivered by a blender after trying to make your sixteenth magarita of the day. (And it's on 3:00pm, shame on you!)

or

christopher: At age 43 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.

Last edited:
Jake: At age 66 you will be struck by lightning while trying to move the antenna beside your mobile home in order to pick up late night adult movies

:lol::lol:

At age 69 mmm. any way will die fighting a global war on terrorism in mexico

laura: At age 33 the artificial intelligence software you programmed becomes self aware and devours you. You will be saved to disk though, so no worries.

lol I didn't know I had an interest in programming...

my wife

aoife: At age 51 you will perish under strange circumstances involving a gallon of lotion, two nine volt batteries, and a photograph of a bicycle

i'll already be dead by the time she gets that kinky

matthew: At age 58 you will realize that you actually died three years earlier, and have been dreaming all the events since then.
well i am a day-dreamer

the tender age of 66 i will be attacked by a pack of lap dogs carried off and never seen again. lol. i have 3 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back