who feeling lucky bout $90 mil jackpot!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oreo1

Reaction score
hey! just wondering how many people are feeling lucky/excited/not bothered by the big $90 million tonight? any plans other than the obvious on what the money would go towards? i hope the lucky bugger who wins it will donate at least $10 mil to the RSPCA and prolly another $10 mill to the EPA wouldnt hurt either! but seriously i wish the person luck with that amount of money and would please please please donate some to charity! would be a shame to see that much cash go towards red hot flammin cars and shizz. any charity in particular people would like to see the money go towards? good luck everyone who's in it as well!!! i wish that person much joy if that is what they are hoping to recive from it:p GOOD LUCK!

ive got my ticket! :p
if (fat chance) i win, im buying real estate... lots of it lol... and donating some to guide dogs queensland :)
oh & funding my raging ebay addiction lol

hmmmm 1 in 45 million chance of winning I think you need to be more then feeling lucky;)

i got $20.90 last week.
So this week i'd be happy to take 20mill.
Or more.
Aside from the normal house, cars etc. I'll be buying a few boats.
The most being expensive being 12 million.

you got big dreams their TWENTY_B! $12 mil for a boat! it outta be REALLY nice. yaar i think they said you have more chance of successfuly chosing a certain spot within the distance from Brisbane to Rockhampton...not sure of that distance but what is it, like 12 hours drive?

I won 7th division Oz Lotto last week... A measly $12.60. Wasnt even enough to cover the price of the ticket!!! But Im hopeful for tonight nonetheless!! :D

I'm not really that bothered, I just HOPE it goes to someone who REALLY needs it, and will put SOME to charities, but making their own lives comfortable too.

Apart from the herps, an XA GT Coupe with a 460 blown big block putting out 2000 RWHP (Yeah, I'm a bit of a rev head). There'd be a few more cars to, HQ GTS monaro, A9X Torana, '34 3 window rod, Phase III, Phase II , Phase I, XC Cobra, HK GTS Monaro, AC Shelby replica (or original if I could find one of the 36 ever made), E38 & E49 Charger.

Oh to dream................

There are sooooo many people you could help with that kinda money. You'd have to give AT LEAST 10 mil straight to charities. Then you can get all your friends/family set up too. We've got it all planned out. We've started on the design for our reptile park already-something we'd love to do without winning lotto, but would never be able to afford to set it up. Mind you, probably more likely to save $90 mill than win it tonight which is a very sad thought! :shock:
Gotta dream though...:D

hey! just wondering how many people are feeling lucky/excited/not bothered by the big $90 million tonight? any plans other than the obvious on what the money would go towards? i hope the lucky bugger who wins it will donate at least $10 mil to the RSPCA and prolly another $10 mill to the EPA wouldnt hurt either! but seriously i wish the person luck with that amount of money and would please please please donate some to charity! would be a shame to see that much cash go towards red hot flammin cars and shizz. any charity in particular people would like to see the money go towards? good luck everyone who's in it as well!!! i wish that person much joy if that is what they are hoping to recive from it:p GOOD LUCK!

Exactly my thoughts! Id stick away 10mil for RSPCA and other animal charitys. :)

My dad just told me to close my eyes and i opened them and he bought me a ticket as a birthday present :D

Goodluck everyone! :p

dang:shock:, my reptile park idea has been taken :(
There are sooooo many people you could help with that kinda money. You'd have to give AT LEAST 10 mil straight to charities. Then you can get all your friends/family set up too. We've got it all planned out. We've started on the design for our reptile park already-something we'd love to do without winning lotto, but would never be able to afford to set it up. Mind you, probably more likely to save $90 mill than win it tonight which is a very sad thought! :shock:
Gotta dream though...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back