Friends snake stolen 6 foot bredli 28th june ANYONE GOT ANY INFO!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smacktart

Reaction score
Hi a friend of a friend named Leah had her 6 foot bredli stolen from here house in mornington on the 28th of june between 7pm - 10pm

If anyone has any information or hears of a 6 foot bredli being sold please contact me

Hey! That was my snake! Thanks so much for doing that for me! I'm so angry and cant beleive some low life would do that....

Hope something comes up asap!:(

How did this happen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys... They broke into my house.. She was in the sunroom at the front, so some loser has obviously looked thru the windows and seen her then come back when i wasn't home and broke in. They took nothing else but her so they clearly knew what they were doing. I'm so angry i cant even describe it

thats cruel the person that stole it probably dont know how to care for it sorry but its more than likely true and i hope you get it back before anything else happens to it.

Thanks guys... They broke into my house.. She was in the sunroom at the front, so some loser has obviously looked thru the windows and seen her then come back when i wasn't home and broke in. They took nothing else but her so they clearly knew what they were doing. I'm so angry i cant even describe it

Most people have possesions that are much easier to sell for a quick buck than a snake.
I would guess that the snake was stolen already with a home in mind.
Hope you get it back.

What low buggers!!!!

I hope when they get caught, u can sue them for theft! then all the money that u sued them for can go towards a luxery palace for your darling bredli :) well, that how i imagine it.
Hope u find them, or they have the guts to return it. good luck, and best wishes.

Knowing how the law works, the snake will probably bite them whilst it is their "care" and they'll sue her for damages.

Good luck.

You sure it was stolen??? any like traces of forced entery around the house, some people somtimes jump to the conclusion that there snakes have been stolen, May have escaped?? But sorry to hear about it thats gotta suck!!

that really does suck...you've obviously have had her for awhile...whats important is getting her back and thats she is well.. have you considered posting a reward, maybe putting posters up in the area, how much she meant to you, asking for her return...worth a try..

What low lives!!! Who the heck steals bredlis?! If they were going to steal a snake, at least go for the albinos.

She sounds like she means alot to you, I'm always checking out pet sale forums etc, so if I see anything I'll let you know.

Hope you get her back.

is it male or female.
cause theres one on petlink.
heres an adult that i found on petlink.
no links please]
dont know just thought it would be best to tell.
idk if its right but hey.

is it male or female.
cause theres one on petlink.
heres an adult that i found on petlink.
[no links please]
dont know just thought it would be best to tell.
idk if its right but hey.

i think it was a bredli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back