Good Luck missllamathuen

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
babyyesno.jpg

epic lol at containing baby :p

You got a eppi? You sook!! :D

Actually i was so out of it from fatigue it never occured to me to ask for the drugs....

i think i would of rathered be out of it than have the eppi, it was yuck... gives u the shakes and sometimes the spews (which isnt good during a contraction haha) plus it takes friggin days to get over it. u and lana had big bubs compared to mine who was just on 8 pounds.... i AM a sook hahaha :lol::lol:

Hunter's a nice name...and honestly...you can't overthink names too much. Like Saxon...yes their could be bad nicknames that come from it...but you can figure out something dirty in everyones name. I have a really normal name yet i still get princess wh*re just from its meaning...

:)

so i like hunter...go for that :p

Saxon?

That poor child...

Haah.
At first I was dubious with the name Saxon, but you've just pretty much changed my mind..

TO THE POOOWERRR AND THE GLORYYYY
RAAAISE YOUR GLAAASES HIGH
TO THE POOOWERRR AND THE GLORYYY
BEEE WITH ME TONIGHT!

My poor sister was called leslie anne, one kid at school called her lesbian..
The kids in the family already call Domanic 'domino', either way, all names can be picked at... Or they can just drag it out when they say it, which is just as annoying.

name him whatever you like best missllamathuen. just encourage him to be in the "cool kid" group and he wont get teased...he'll do the teasing:D just kidding, but nowadays kids will find a way however they can to make a name sound ridiculous...oh and CONGRATULATIONS! post pics soon ok!

see if you were Holden Fans ..then you could name him Hunter Reed Thuen ...HRT holden race team :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back