My Froggy home Fished at last !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IgotFrogs

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ok so i've been working on my Frog tank for weeks now it seems and its at last finshed .... I made the 3d fake Rock background myself and has a waterfountian and fogger i love how its turned out so far now just need to get my GTF's here and in their new home :)

Attachments

• P040709_18.10.jpg
    P040709_18.10.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 193
  • P040709_18.11.jpg
    P040709_18.11.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 181
  • P040709_18.11[01].jpg
    P040709_18.11[01].jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 161
  • P040709_18.12[02].jpg
    P040709_18.12[02].jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 192
  • P040709_18.12.jpg
    P040709_18.12.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 158
awesome work! looks great :)

Thank you :) I'm happy with how its turned out. I'm already planning the next one lol .....

I hope so ... They should the work I've put into it lol .... Spoiled little buggas

so is the water heated ? and filtered?
as ill be getting a new enclosure for more GTF`s in the next 2 weeks and i might borrow [ steel] some of your ideas.

Yeah It has two internal filters running and also has a water heater and it has a heat mat under the fake bottom under the land so it can heat the water under there that runs off as well :)

Thats is STUNNING...

if its gone with in the next couple of days.... I'm sorry. its just soo good hahaha

I have Coco peat over top of gravel and coal (mixed together) then i have sphagnum moss over top of that ...

Looks great frog i'm sure your frogs are going to love it. All your time and effect sure has paid off.

Thanks guy's I'm pretty chuffed at myself with it :)

They should be here in a week or two but i wanted to get the tank all set up and ready to go be4 my lil guy's got here so i didnt have to freak out when they are here ..... :)

about time. we've only been hearing about this tank forever. but well done it looks awsum

dont think ive been so impressed with an enclosure that doesnt even have any creatures in it yet great work :)

dont think ive been so impressed with an enclosure that doesnt even have any creatures in it yet great work :)
Yeah whats real sad is the fact i find myself sitting here watching it already without the frogs lol the waterfall gets me in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back