My Froggy home Fished at last !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha nothing wrong with admiring your hard work, i'm guessing you'll be spending fair bit more time looking at it once you get your little froggies

I'm pleased with it now i wanna get some kind of Ivy that wont take over the tank to grow around the bit of wood

Green tree frogs and maybe some magnificents .....

Thank you ..... it was pretty easy done just took a while getting everything i needed

I'm pleased with it now i wanna get some kind of Ivy that wont take over the tank to grow around the bit of wood

I have ivy in the front garden at home. I like it but, unless it is regularly pruned, it will take over everything. The only ivy I know that won't take over your tank is plastic ivy.

Yeah thats the only problem with Ivy ,... i might be able to find some kind of climber to do the same job .... I really dont want to put any Fake plants in

Looks stunning and best of luck with cleaning it every week or two as frogs are the messiest creatures.... :p

hey that looks great, cant believe you made it your self. Congrats. Hope everything goes well when you get the GTFs.

Thanks everyone :) i'll take some more photos once i have the little green guy's home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back