Michael Jacksons Ghost

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missllama

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
havent been online at all
i just logged on msn to talk to a few people quickly and this popped up on the nine msn add thingo

Caught on camera: Michael Jackson's ghost? - Your daily fix of celebrity gossip

u can view the video on this page it was during a news interview, pretty creepy!

ENJOY!

and for all the people who dont belive in ghosts laugh and give it as much crap as u like i just thought id share coz i found it cool lol could be fake could be real who knows

It looks like a ghost in a sense, when video overlaps and creates a shadow its called a ghost isnt it? Hehe
The things you can do with just crummy old windows movie maker, it wouldnt take much for a nerd to touch up the original footage..

haha very tru grannieannie! but then he always was a lil bit strange.... i saw this clip earlier today, and even tho im a bit of skeptic, it gave me the creeps!! makes ya wonder anyways...

Seems quiet crap to me... i wouldn't believe it imo

is this meant to be news?.....

Gave you the creeps due to the music....

I heard the other day that he was actually still alive and well ...... several people are supposed to have seen him......... maybe he's hanging out with Elvis!!

JFK was supposed to be alive for years, but just badly disfigured by the gunshot to his head, everyone knows Elvis is still alive and of course MJ is still alive.....they say it about everyone famous who dies.....they faked their own deaths etc etc etc....quite frankly........I don't give a damn....lol

but when u think about it
a ghost would be scary enough
can u imagine mjs ghost
OMG scary stuff, he gives me nightmares as is let alone a ghost of him
i think that would have to be the worlds scariest ghost if he is really haunting places

I would beleive it's real , if he was still Alive good luck to him good way to make some money

Renegade, as much as we may yearn for it, it won't be over for some time yet............... they're still milking Diana for all she's worth, and that was YEARS ago!!!!! You'll be seeing Michael around the same, they'll never be able to rest in peace, not as long as a magazine can squeeze a couple of extrs dollars out of putting their pictures on the front pages!

I heard the other day that he was actually still alive and well ...... several people are supposed to have seen him......... maybe he's hanging out with Elvis!!

Buddy Holly and Jim Morrison is supposed to be hanging around somewhere too!!!!!

They are all still alive and at my house at the moment having a wii party.
Jims passed out on the couch.

Oh please it was just somebody walking around outside.

good beat up by somebody.

but when u think about it
a ghost would be scary enough
can u imagine mjs ghost
OMG scary stuff, he gives me nightmares as is let alone a ghost of him
i think that would have to be the worlds scariest ghost if he is really haunting places

Yeah i can't imagine how scary it would be having a ghost dancing it's way across the room after you singing "SHAMONA! HEE HEE!".

Yeah i can't imagine how scary it would be having a ghost dancing it's way across the room after you singing "SHAMONA! HEE HEE!".

I love Michael Jackson and would like to believe that maybe he could be seeing this massive outpouring of love and support that is being directed his way, but that would be UTTERLY TERRIFYING :shock:

I wish people realized he is just another person... Im sure 1000 people have died more tragically since, so who cares about MJ.
I guess god is in the TV...

And u cant love someone u dont know, u just love his music etc, not him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back