Michael Jacksons Ghost

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish people realized he is just another person... Im sure 1000 people have died more tragically since, so who cares about MJ.
I guess god is in the TV...

And u cant love someone u dont know, u just love his music etc, not him.

Well I thought I loved him when I was 5 lol. I guess I'll have to stick with I love his MUSIC.

OMG what utter, utter rubbish. Anyone who honestly believes that this is Michael Jackson's ghost, not a quickly thrown together piece of computer trickery to fool the gullible must have rocks in their head.

Why is it only the most famous death in years that has ghost sightings? How come in Ryan ONeal's interview there wasn't a pointy-nippled Farrah ghost hovering about? Or all the thousands of people who have died since Michael's death? It is just someone's cheap opportunity to jump on the bandwagon and fool gullible idiots - much like the hacking of Twitter feeds announcing Britney Spears' death, or the fake announcement of Jeff Goldblum's accident.

wwoooOOOoooOOOOooo
a shadow, thats definately the creepiest thing iv ever seen. Common people, if your gonna make a fake video, at least try and make it convincing. I saw the link and got excited thinking ooo ghosts this should be good, imagine my disapointment......oh....a shadow, the man was creepier when he was alive.

Last edited:
The funny thing is that the reporter would of known it was just a persons shadow.
But I will bet anything that the CNN channel executive will milk this for everything it is worth claiming to have caught the ghost of MJ on film lmao.

Besides the shadow walked to casually to be Michael.
I would expect some moonwalking, leg kicking, hat flipping, hand shaking weird stuff before I'd become a believer lol

but when u think about it
a ghost would be scary enough
can u imagine mjs ghost
OMG scary stuff, he gives me nightmares as is let alone a ghost of him
i think that would have to be the worlds scariest ghost if he is really haunting places

hahahah

as for faking deaths. WHY would most fake it?? Besides MJ. The rest didnt need money.

2pac, marilyn, jfk, cobain, elvis, selena :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back