Hunters

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have never heard of goat hunting lol....
i think if u get permission from farmers on there propertys if they want them done but i have never heard of this before lmao i know nothing about hunting tho....
why hunt goats? wierd lol

i think if u get permission from farmers on there propertys if they want them done but i have never heard of this before lmao i know nothing about hunting tho....

because goat are good huntering, just as cunning as the hunter. and really tough to bring down.

if by SA you mean south australia, I have no idea since im from the states, sorry!

Its good fun to nail a heap of billies, dont knock it. Also goats are a highly destructive feral pest.

I personally found hunting goats pretty easy.... foxes and cats will test your patients....but nothing is better than the bacon.

I hunt goats on a property in north western NSW. I love killing goats. They are so destructive. The more aussies getting out and killing ferals the better.

Make sure you keep the younger ones to eat as you wont get much better meat. Even the older ones have taisty backstraps.

this is sick......im sorry guys but this is actually plain cruel

Miss hunting goats. We used to spend every weekend and school hols up in the mountains chasing some good billies. Now its just pigs and deer. Hard life i know.

Try asking around about feral goats on farmers property and native bushland. Im ok with people hunting introduced animals but it's hunting natives that's not any good.

Sarah24... if you are experienced it can be instant death. My uncle and grandpa own a farm and they have to control rabbits and foxes other wise they get fines. Its just like you feeding woodies/crickets to your lizard(s).

Look at the alternatives (1080) the most cruel and unhumane death possible.

sorry but i just can't agree with it....its sickening to think ur willing to take animals lives just like that and for no reason. working at a vet its my job to try to keep animals alive...not kill them...so i can never condone hunting

So what do you suggest would be the best method of stopping these feral animals from destroying our native wildlife And the environment that they live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back