new puppy, with pics ;)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its a bad photo, shes actually a nice looking bitch, shes pretty light on too with all the pups, the colour makes her muzzle look thin but its not, she has the big floppy jowl, when i go out next week i'll try get a better pic of her

Kel Im sure she is a beautiful bitch its actually the colors of her that has me wondering what she is cross with,Ive never seen a fawn with a merle stripe down the face, :)

oh ,she is very cute!! let us know when you've picked a name for her! I love Dutchess!

Ive heard of the fawn mantles but never seen one its amazing how many new colors are now recognised when I was showing danes we had fawn,brindle,harliquin,blue and black no mantles, no bostons,no merles just solid colors but in saying that it was frowned apon to mix colors as well ie a black to fawn mating was a no no. Good luck with your baby keep us updated with pics and of course when you choose a name.

they are beautiful dogs! love how theere are heaps of different colours etc. congratuations!

i hadnt seen them either odessastud, but when you start looking there are a few around, they have some funky looking colours on that link, in showing merles are still not accepted and colour crossing is a no no but if you dont show it doesnt really apply imo, im not sure if fawn mantles can be shown

i have regd papillons as well and have a clown face bitch here who i cant show but it makes her no less a papillon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back