GTP Enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyJ

Reaction score
Would like to see what people keep their yearling/adult GTP's in?

and dimensions and what not would also be nice =)

Cheers

Here you go LOL

Attachments

• GTP.jpg
    GTP.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 412
green enclosures

No pics but l bought some great plastic tubs from "the reject shop" which is national on the weekend, they are one and halftimes as tall as any normal tub and virtually clear [approx.90 litres] they would be excellent for gtp's bredli or jungles....anyone interested barcode..22309686 [cost $18.00 made in italy] cheers solar 17 [baden]

what size gtp you putting in that size tub solar

Gtp tubs

l believe you could have them in there till 2 + yers of age...these are a great tub....cheers solar 17 [baden]

im looking at a couple adult gtps at moment so keen to see a couple off set ups as well for few ideas

This is what ive got my male in.Boy im just looking at this pic and was thinking he hasnt moved from that spot since i put him in there months ago lol.

Attachments

• P3091329.jpg
    P3091329.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 223
This is mine.....but more importantly...your limp Josh, give us a response man!!! :D

Attachments

• DSC_8461.jpg
    DSC_8461.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 248
This is what ive got my male in.Boy im just looking at this pic and was thinking he hasnt moved from that spot since i put him in there months ago lol.
LMAO, that's what you get MatE unless your up at 2am in the morning and watching them....:lol:

Is there a python in there somewhere lol.It must take you ages to clean,and awesome enclosure.
Yeah look close it's that little green ball in the top right...It was an enclosure for Boyds originally, hence the height, but this little one will grow into it soon enough.
She doesn't mind the space actually, doesn't miss a feed and looks cool at 2am...lol

Tall tubs

SOUTHERN_FOREST_DRAG. HERE YOU ARE, BESIDE A 10 LITRE TUB 42CM [H] X 54CM [L] X 37CM [W]...CHEERS SOLAR 17 [BADEN]
3712396356_fda39caa12.jpg

Great Tubs am gonna google my nearest Reject shop now....... I dealt with Josh & 100% ok to deal with also..... cheers Joe B

If you are not going to add to this thread constructively then please don't bother.

SOUTHERN_FOREST_DRAG. HERE YOU ARE, BESIDE A 10 LITRE TUB 42CM [H] X 54CM [L] X 37CM [W]...CHEERS SOLAR 17 [BADEN]
3712396356_fda39caa12.jpg
There choice tubs,but would take up a bit of room.I love the height of them,could easily fit a 2 year python in one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back